Chapter 4

The weekend came quicker than she wanted it to. Dressed in her dark blue jeans and a plain F&F top she sat on the steps in front of her house waiting for Raymond to arrive. Despite her careful plot to take her time and get ready she was still early and waiting for him, something she really didn't want to happen.

She tapped her feet lightly to the music playing form he phone when she saw her gateman rushing to open the gate, she figured it was Raymond and started walking towards the gate till she saw it wasn't.

"What are you doing here, the two of you?" She had her phone in a death grip as she felt her insides begin to boil. They both had that notorious grin she had come to hate on their faces as they came each to stand by her side.

"Is that how you greet the only brothers you have?" Her immediate eldest brother Kamsi said poking at her cheeks.

"Yes baby sis, this isn't very friendly." Her eldest said putting his arms around her.

"Don't touch me...the both of you." She threw his hand away, stepping from between them so she could face them. She took her mother's body, small and slender while her brothers took her father's, huge, broad chested and intimidating but they had nothing of his character. "What are you doing here?"

"Can't we visit you again? It has been a while since you came home and we came to see if you are alright. We were concerned."

"Don't tell bold faced lies to my face, what do you want? More money? I already sent the two of you money two weeks ago isn't that enough?"

Somto took a step towards her, towering over her in an attempt to intimidate her but she stepped back herself. "Yes you did and thank you but we invested it and sadly it didn't turn out well so we need a little more."

"How did you even get here?" She directed her question this time to Kamsi.

"One of our friends was moving here so we offered to drive the truck of his stuff, we just want to see our baby sister."

"He just said you needed money!"

"Money and our sister of course. We will always be your big brothers Kazia." Somto replied.

"You have never been brothers to me and just looking at you two makes me feel sick to my stomach."

"That's harsh." Kamsi said this time.

"Really? That's harsh? Why weren't you my big brothers when your stupid friends came over to the house and touch me anyhow, why weren't you my brothers then?"

"Come on but we didn't let it go beyond that now did we? You know we always stopped them, we will never let anyone hurt our sweet Kazia." Kamsi said reaching out his had to touch her chin but she moved away.

"I said don't touch me! You are just a bunch of idiots and you always will be, you did nothing for me then and when dad died you did nothing for the family. You let your little sister work to feed everyone, don't you feel ashamed?"

"Ok there is only so much insult we can take." This time Kamsi did not give her any chance to escape, he grab her by her arm and threw her against his chest as he used the other hand to hold her chin up. "Don't you ever insult us again? It's not our fault we can't find jobs, you know how the economy is."

"You are hurting me Kamsi, stop!" Her scream didn't come out well because of the pressure of his hold on her chin, she could feel her skin bruising under his large hands. "Let me go!"

After looking at her for a few seconds Kamsi finally released her, all but throwing her on the ground. She turned away to her phone and started the transaction sending money to both their accounts. Her fingers trembled as she typed hurriedly to get rid of them as quickly as she could. They didn't shake from fear but from anger and hurt. They were meant to be her protectors but they hurt her over and over again.