•one•

Alex Standall fanfic because he is so underappreciated and he's my little small bean
(update: {05/22/18}
this book is trash omfg i wrote this like three days after season ONE came out because my dad and i watched it so quickly. but this book is probably really cringy and i apologize. my newer books are better and i may write a new alex standall fic??)

ALSO I REALIZE THAT SOME INFORMATION DOESNT FOLLOW THE SHOW/BOOK AND I KNOW THIS—thank you.

»

   Alex Standall is an average teenager. He's got short platinum hair. Blue eyes and a smile that can light up a room, although he doesn't smile much anymore. Standing at about six feet tall, Alex walks down the sidewalk of his small town of Quincy, Florida.

   He tugs at the sleeve of his dark blue jacket. The coffee shop is nearly empty this time of night, other than the workers and maybe one or two people. No one notices him sitting alone, drinking his coffee.

   It's late and Alex decides he should go home, only there's not much of a home to go to. He's got a mom, sure, not a good one though. A great home, not an extraordinary or outstanding family.

   He steps outside, tugging down on his shorts a bit, seeing that the temperature dropped a little bit since he had walked in.

(A/N : btw there will be pictures at the top or side of what Alex looks like if you don't know)

Alex sighs when a big gust of cold wind hits him, hoping he can return home quickly. He gets on his bike and starts to pedal away fast.

The wind is growing stronger, almost knocking him off of his bike. Jumping off of his bike, he grabs onto the handle bars to walk the rest of the way home.

   Alex lies in his bed, tracing over cuts and bruises from a previous fight. He hasn't been in a lot of them, but they're pretty rough.

***

   His mom basically hates him, doesn't even care when he gets home or if he gets home. She calls him mean things, such as "ugly". What kind of mom does that? He sort of just shrugs it off and doesn't care.

(A/N: people keep telling me about his parents and everything thy I'm getting wrong in the story, yes, I know I'm doing it on purpose because it's my story lol)

Alex still lies in his bed, thinking about random stuff that comes to mind. His eyes are half shut and he begins to run his hand through his bright hair when he turns over on his side.

Time for sleep, I guess.

A/N: guys guys guys continue reading because this book is actually decent ,, so I'm actually really excited for this book but I'm a huge fan of Alex, you're gonna cry later in the book lol. I update maybe once or twice a day, more than that if I have time but school so yeah lol bye

-XoXo Sawyer

(Update: 04/22/17- I update around 7-10pm Central everyday bc I have track practice and a lot of homework afterwords...yup bye :) )