•twenty-six•

{~}

   I heave in a short breath as my head starts to throb.
   Spinning around in the chair I'm in, I draw my arm up to my head. I hold my head in my hands, Kian continues to talk about how he loves goats.

"But like--" he pauses and I look up with a sad expression, "you okay?"

I nod, "yeah, just got a headache. I should probably head home but I'll come visit again soon."

   I step outside the room, rushing into the bathroom. Maybe I'm having a panic attack, I don't really have the best of memories here and they're kind of all catching up on me.

   Yeah, that's it.

   Great.

~~

   I lean up against the wall, my head resting on the cold bricks.
   My fading platinum hair is reaching towards my forehead, and I make an attempt to brush it away.
   My heart is racing inside my chest, it feels like it's about to rupture inside of my body.
   Putting my hand over my heart, I draw in a breath, careful not to take a deep breath as to I might pass out.
   The door starts to creak open and a person walks in. They notice me quickly, backing out of the room slowly.

I sigh, grabbing my phone of the counter of the bathroom. I should get going.

---

Tony: hello Alex? You okay?

Me: yeah I just visited Kian

Me: mom wants me to go back to school on Monday

Tony: ok, although you probably should take more time off

Me: yeah.

I throw my phone on the dark floor of my room, sighing.
I need to go back to school, I just don't want to face everyone there.

I'll just have to man up.

------------

A/N: y'all are amazing and I love reading and replying to your comments ❤️❤️ vote, comment, and follow!!