•thirty-seven•

My head drops lowly, looking down at the ground. Face is drawn into a not-sad-but not-happy look.
   I think I'm finally starting to recover. Having Kian and Abby to make me smile all the time, plus my mom is finally on my side, it helps a lot. A lot.
   I finally finished up my homework. My feet sound against the floor as I stand up to turn it all in. Turning my head towards her desk, I notice that Abby is gone again today. She hasn't been here the past few days.
   She's probably just really sick. I hope she gets better soon, it feels very empty here without her now.

   We'd talk to each other all the way to our next class, then we meet after class. When I go to my class, I stop and turn, looking to see her walking away. You could almost see her orange-ish hair from a mile away. Her freckles are the next thing you notice, then her blue eyes.
   Yes, I observe things very very well.

   I sit back down in my desk, only to be handed more homework.

"Really?" I mutter, throwing the page into my binder.

"Yes, really." A familiar voice sounds behind me and I turn my body towards them.

"Shut up, Tony." I laugh.

---
A/N: I think I'm almost done with the book :( maybe gonna go to chapter 40-50 idk yet it depends on how the story goes