•five•

School? No. I need to go home.
I still had my book bag with me from the party and I need to go to school. I can't miss another day.
Tony drives me to school in his old-fashioned car, which actually looks really nice.
"You're gonna need help today. Do you want me to carry your books or something?" He offers but I turn it down.
"No thanks I got it. I need to talk to Mr. Porter about something so I don't know which classes I'll miss anyways." I murmur and sigh.
He pulls into the parking lot of the school. Time for hell.

***

"So what's wrong Alex?" Mr. Porter, our counselor, asks.
"I'm so lost. Confused."
"What do you mean?" He says flatly.
"Life." Sigh. "It's so fucked up"
I grimace when I move my arm in a weird way.
"This school?" I look up at him, "It's insane."
"Well I'm sorry." He fidgets with his pen.
"No you're not, no one is."

A few minutes pass with awkward silence.
"Okay, never mind, I shouldn't have came." I stand up, just to stumble back down into my chair.
"No. Stay. I need to know what's on your mind." Mr. Porter sets his pen down.
"Everything, but at the same time, nothing."

***

   "Have you ever just wanted to disappear?" I ask, laying on the floor of Tony's room, while he lays on his bed.
   We're talking about random stuff that comes to mind, but it may be too sensitive to talk about.
"Not really, you?" He sits up.
"Yes. A lot actually." I sigh, "Save the pain from killing yourself to just be gone."
   The sky begins to get dark and Tony jumps up to turn his bedroom light on.
"Alex," he says sitting next to me, "I know you're going through a tough time now, and in the past, but you're going to get through it."
   I turn my head slightly at him, my bruised face brushing against the floor.

"Will I?"

(A/N: sorry it's short. I have a plan for the book and im gonna cry oml but it's okayyyyyy I think? IM ON DRUGS KK I GTG NOW)