•seventeen•

(A/N: how long do you think the book should be?)

***

   I stand in the middle of my room, staring at the navy blue walls. My room was almost spotless of a mess.

"Alex"

   Tears stained my face as I turned around in circles, just hoping to pass out so I wouldn't have to do it.

"Alex" the voice echoes again.

   The window to my room is cracked open, wind blowing in on my face, drying my face. A girl walks by outside, the light to my house shining on her red hair. I don't know who she is or why she's out this late.

"Alex."

   Mom's not home. Like she cares anyways.

"Earth to Alex!" Kian stood in front of me, Tony being on the other side of me.

"You okay, dude? You kept mumbling random words." Kian says after I snap back into reality.

I nod, not really paying attention to what they're saying.

"Okay...Alex, I have to go. We have a lot of homework at school. Um, I have to warn you though, a lot of people are talking about you and what's happened" Tony says, Kian not paying attention either.

"Oh."

"Anyways, I'll be back soon." He says, putting his jacket over his arms.

   I sigh, which comes out more like a groan.

"It'll be okay." Kian says while walking back to his bed, "You'll be okay."

---

(A/n: hOnEsTlY I created Kian and he kinda creeps me out)