•forty-eight•

"Why did you do what you did?" Kian says. I'm visiting him yet again.
That came out of the blue. He's never asked that, nor have I talked. about it because I really don't want to.

"I don't know. I guess I was just on edge with everything and was just done."

"We wouldn't have met." He looks up at me with sad eyes.

He's right. We wouldn't. I would have been missing out on a cool person.

•Abby's POV•

(A/N: ooh switching it up 😏)

-a few days later-

My legs swing under the lunch table, as I set my tray onto the table.
Alex scoots over next to me, his smooth hands accidentally brushing against my leg. He shoots me a weird look then laughs while he collects his own tray.
Alex fiddles with the fork on the green slate, but starts to zone out.

"Alex, you seriously need to stop doing that." My smile reaches from ear to ear.

"Sorry," he mumbles, beginning to take a bite out of his sandwich.
I just push my plate away. He puts his food down, only to push his platinum blonde hair out of his face, which falls perfectly in line. It looks awesome.

I think I might like him, but I know he doesn't like me. Anyways, he's a lot closer to Kian than me.

Oh well.

(A/n: sorry it's so fuckin short. I wrote this in like 30 minutes because I forgot about it. I will probably update every Saturday from now on unless I get bored I'll write two chapters. :)))) love you Guys an thanks for sticking with me through this book !!! )