•thirty-six•

(The picture I used for the media is what Kian looks like. The person I'm using for what he looks like is an actual person. Look him up for a better idea of what he looks like : Kian Lawley,, yay?)

--

   My phone dangles in my hand, as I straighten out my navy blue button up t-shirt.
   A few texts go through in a groupchat I'm in, someone from my old school, then Abby.

Abby: I need last nights homework answers for English

   Well she's not asking for naked pictures so I guess that's okay.
   I grab my binder, flip it open to my math folder, and slide the paper out of the pocket.
   The camera clicks on my phone while I snap a picture of the homework and send it.

Abby: thanks :p

   'Yup' I respond quickly, beginning to put my stuff away.

I kick my chair back into place, and toss my phone onto my desk. Piles of homework still lie on the desktop that should've been done before.

How long is it going to take until Abby finds out what I did? Or tried to do? People will talk, and she'll find out.
Honestly, I just want to be friends with someone who doesn't know and wouldn't treat me any different, because that's what everyone has been doing.
Other than Kian, he's cool and didn't change his ways with me. I'm okay with that, he's an amazing person. I appreciate him.