Chapter 41: Her Feelings

Third Person's P.O.V

"You know, Sasuke... Kazuki, Naruto, and I once thought that you're a homo."

Sasuke Uchiha immediately threw a risible look at Kaito, "Why would you think that?"

Kaito shrugged nonchalantly, "You look like you are not interested in women at all. Sakura, Ino, and practically every girl in our class are throwing themselves at you and they are all pretty, and yet you look completely apathetic to it. That's why we thought you're homo."

Sasuke rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Hn. Why would I want to speak with them? I have no reason to give them my attention. All they do is stalking me and irritating me wherever I go."

The brown-haired boy sweatdropped, "Wow, you are cruel. But that's what makes you and Kazuki so different. And I'd say you have a better chance to woo Ayuda than any other boys I've met."

Upon hearing this, the ravenette threw his full attention at Kaito with his onyx eyes gleaming with interest. Kaito added, "One of the things that make you two so different is that Kazuki is a ladies' man while you are the complete opposite. Ayuda once liked Kazuki a long time ago, but once she saw him flirting with another girl, her feelings for him vanished that instant. So, if you continue to make her feel special, put her as your top priority and never pay attention to any other girl, trust me, you will win her heart in no time. The only problem is that you have to show her that you care deeply about her."

***

Sasuke and Kaito knew – without a doubt – that they finally reached Ichiraku Ramen when they heard Naruto's noisy voice, "Waaaah it's so spicy!"

The sight of Naruto and Ayuda sitting in the small restaurant side by side was getting clearer and bigger as the two boys walked closer to them. They witnessed Naruto stuffing his face with ramen in an almost animalistic way while Ayuda was eyeing him with a composed look gracing her features.

The blond boy slammed his bowl of ramen down on the table, generating a loud thud which no one paid attention to, and exclaimed jubilantly, "I want another one!"

"Geez, Naruto," Ayuda began taking a few tissues, "eat it slowly this time, okay? You have made quite a mess on your face for eating hastily."

The Uzumaki's lips parted in an instant, revealing the kind of smile that showed all of his teeth and he brought his arm up to scratch his head sheepishly, "Sorry, Ayuda. I can't help it."

The purple-eyed girl pressed the tissues to the corner of Naruto's mouth where there was a spot of marked stain. She started wiping the smear off of his dark skin as gentle as she could. Naruto simply shrugged this action off as something a friend would do, and Ayuda thought the same thing too. But one particular boy couldn't merely brush this matter off as something normal, and he would do anything to terminate this small deed.

Taking long, purposeful strides toward them, Sasuke seized the girl's wrist firmly and pulled it away from Naruto's face in a jealous rage. The sudden appearance of the Uchiha startled both Ayuda and Naruto, and after a moment of registering his arrival, the latter beamed at him, obviously too dense to perceive the anger on Sasuke's face, "Oh, hey, Sasuke! Took you long enough to arrive!"

Before Sasuke could utter a word, Kaito rushed to cut him off, "Sorry, Naruto. We ran into a tiny problem on our way here."

"Hmm..." Naruto was about to ask them what the problem was when a fresh bowl of ramen was placed on the table in front of him. Without further ado, he began gobbling up the tasty noodles.

Kaito patted Sasuke's back and sent him a 'calm down' message through their connected stares before the two separated to take their seats – Kaito seated himself next to Naruto and Sasuke next to Ayuda.