Chapter 3

Cameron sat down on his bed and stared at his phone. I just got up and took my laptop and decided to watch a movie. I signed into my Netflix account and started scrolling through the movies and chose 'Mean girls' one of my favourites. I could feel his eyes watching but I tried my hardest to ignore him. I put my headphones in and I was about to lay down on the bed when I heard Cameron's voice.

"What are you watching?"

"Um a movie"

"Can I watch it with you?"

"Sure" I trailed awkwardly.

He was about to sit next to me but I stopped him.

"Woah what are you doing ? You aren't sitting next to me! Sit on your bed or on the floor. "

"Ugh fine"

He sat on his bed. Five seconds later he was speaking again.

"I can't see from that far" he whined.

"So?"

"Can I please next to you?"

"No, you can sit on the floor!"

He got up from his bed and sat on the floor next to your bed. I then started the movie.
-
Around 15 minutes after I heard Cameron's voice again.

"My butt hurts can I sit next to you please???" He whined.

"Ugh fine. Just keep your hands to yourself" I groaned.

"Yes!" He jumped and laid down next to me. We both continued to watch the movie.
-
At the end of the movie I noticed Cameron had fallen asleep so I closed my laptop and put it away. I didn't want to wake him up so I went to his bed and laid down there and fell asleep.
-
In the middle of the night a sound woke me up. It was buzzing. I turned around to the other side and saw it was coming from Cameron's phone. I got up lazily and saw the phone was buzzing in his pocket. It wasn't stopping anytime soon. I put my hand in his pocket and tried to take it out but couldn't because he was wearing skinny jeans.

Damn him!

I tried again but a hand stopped me.

"So eager?" I jumped in surprise. It was Cameron. He had a deep husky voice.

So sexy!

Shut up stupid brain.

"Um I-" I blushed. "Your phone kept buzzing and I couldn't sleep."

He took it out and answered it.

I went back to sleep on his bed.

"Lia?" I heard his voice

"hm?"

"Can you sleep here?"

"No" I replied quickly.

"Please. I will keep my distance"

"Fine" I huffed since I knew he wasn't gonna shut up.

"You are gonna put a pillow between us"

He nodded.

I slept on the other side and turned my head on the opposite of Cameron. And tried to sleep. After around 10 minutes. I felt the pillow being removed and Cameron put his arm around my waist pulled me closer and nuzzled his face into my neck. It was sort of comforting so I didn't reject and fell asleep.

(To be continued...)

Feedback please. :)