Chapter 25

Disclaimer: I didn't watch the movie 'Carrie'. All the events written related to the movie are entirely made up by me.

"Oh my god, that was the best movie ever!" I said as the credits passed on the screen.

"Are you serious ? It was the most boring movie ever. Seriously how could you like it ?"

"What? You're dumb. The guy was such a jerk for asking her to prom then dumping pig blood on her. Boys ruin your life."

Like 'Cameron' said my stupid mind.

I shook my head, I didn't want to think about him.

"Really? That's what you think?" Shawn asked questioningly.

"Yes..." I rolled my eyes.

He was getting serious.

"Your thinking about Cameron aren't you?" I sighed. He knew me so well.

"Yeah."

"Everything will get better. I promise." He smiled positively.

That made me smile. Even though I still had that doubt in my heart he made me a bit less doubtful.

"Now let's go to sleep." Shawn said before yawning.

"Ok so where am I gonna sleep? I can sleep on the couch. Yes!" I said while getting up from the bed.

"No, no it's okay you can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." He insisted.

"No Shawn! You're letting me stay here and that is enough for me. Now you're sleeping on the bed or else I'll get mad," I said seriously.

"But-"

"Shawn."

"Ok." He sighed.

I got up from the bed and walked towards the couch in the room. I started getting the couch ready. I spread out a blanket on it and then took another blanket for me.

Shawn threw me a pillow and I failed at catching it.

"What the hell? You can't even catch a pillow? Fail!" He started laughing at me.

"Jerk."I hit him with the pillow.

"Sorry but you're really something."

"Thanks. I know!" I acted to pose like a model then laughed.

He just chuckled at my reaction.

"Well anyways goodnight and thanks again." I said after yawning.

"Stop staying thanks or else I'm gonna get mad," he copied me "goodnight." He then turned the bedroom lights off. I pulled the blanket over my body and fell into deep slumber.

-

I finally gained the courage and push the door open.

But guess what!

Cameron wasn't there.

I wasted my time for nothing. I had been waiting outside trying to gain the courage to face Cameron but he wasn't even there.

I stomped towards my bathroom and started washing my face. Then I walked towards the kitchen to get a snack. I took a chocolate chewy bar and some milk, my favorite.

Right after I woke up today I didn't eat anything at Shawn's. I just thanked him again and asked him to drop me off at my dorm since I wanted to get this over with. I couldn't stay away from Cameron all of the semester.

The door opening snapped me out of my thoughts. I was honestly so scared to face Cameron. I needed to act normal. I walked towards my bed as if nothing happened and kept my face neutral.

"Lia?" I slowly turned towards him, regretting it. I just realized how much I had missed him. I felt like crying. How long it had been I hadn't kissed his lips. How long I hadn't hugged him tightly. How long we hadn't cuddled.

I wanted to forgive him and wanted to believe him since I could never stop loving him. I knew that for sure.

"Cameron!"I ran to him and hugged him.

As soon as his arms wrapped around me, I broke down crying.

"Oh my god Lia are you okay? I missed you so much. I'm so sorry. I love you so much don't ever leave me."

"I'm so sorry for not believing you. I'm so stupid. I missed you too. So much. I love you too." He rubbed my back soothingly.

"Please don't cry baby. I hate it when you cry." When he said baby the butterflies appeared again in my stomach.

"S-Sorry."

"Don't apologize baby girl." He sat down with me in his lap. Once I had calmed down he pulled out of the hug.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"Don't apologize." He said sternly.

"I have to. I was so dumb not to believe you. How could I not trust you? I-" I got cut off by Cameron pressing his lips against mine. It had been so long I hadn't kissed him.

Every time I did, it was a new feeling. Kissing Cameron never got old it was like he was my drug. I needed him everyday. I couldn't live without him. After pulling away I smiled at him and he put his forehead against mine We just looked into each other's eyes.

After a while he spoke up.

"I missed you so much you know that right?"

"Yes. I missed you too."

"Now let's do something today since we usually stay in and tomorrow we have school."

"Ugh I hate school," I whined "where are we going?"

"You will see."

"C'mon tell me. You know I hate surprises."

"No, just get ready." He smirked at me.

"Fine." I pouted. He pecked my lips before I got up and walked towards my closet.

"You look cute when you pout." I blushed at his complement and walked towards the bathroom with my clothes in my hand.

Once I was done changing into them I looked at myself into the mirror. I were wearing a bit oversized pink sweater and gray skinny jeans with ankle boots. I was luck I lived in LA even though it got cold there was no snow. I hated snow.

I went out of the bathroom and got done with my hair and makeup.

"I'm ready!" Cameron wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"You look sexy," he complemented. I blushed and playfully pushed him.

"Stop making me blush." I looked down at the floor. He lifted my chin up.

"But you look cute when you do."

That made me blush even more. I was sure I was more red than a tomato.

"Cameron." I whined.

"Sorry," he said apologetically "now let's go!"

"I'm excited." I said while grinning. He laughed in response and we both left.

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls :) x