Chapter 14

*i know this is short sorry I will update tomorrow again and pls don't forget to VOTE thanks ily all*

I shot up from my bed, fast.

"Who is that ?" I asked scared.

"I'll go check. Don't be scared baby." He smiled reassuringly but that didn't help me. Who could it be?

I went behind him. Whoever it was, was still banging the door.

He opened the door and I gasped. It was the police.

"You're being arrested for drug dealing." They said directly.

"What? I don't so drugs." Said Blake innocently. He couldn't do that. Could he?

"Yes, you do and you are being-"

"No! You don't have proof!"

"Yes, we do and we also have search warrant,"the timid man said sternly.

"Dammit!" He muttered under his breath but I still heard. Then he ran. I couldn't believe it. He really did do drugs. I could feel my heart breaking. Now Blake was gonna be gone. Cameron doesn't love me.

The other police officers ran behind him and caught him. Once they did I spoke up.

"Why?"

"Lia don't believe them. They are lying!"

"Why?" I asked again.

He just stared at me. I give up.

"I am so done with you." I go out of the house and I walk fast towards my dorm room. I was walking past a house and someone's hand came from in between and pulled me in.

"Ahhh!" I shrieked.

The stranger put a hand on my mouth. My eyes widened. It was Cameron.

"What the hell?" Was the first thing I said when he removed his hand from my mouth.

"Lia, just listen to me. I just found out today that Blake does drugs and I had to do this. I have to explain."

"No, I hate you. Why do you always ruin everything for me. For once I was happy and I thought everything was going fine. I was starting to like Blake but no you always have to ruin everything. I loved you but you didn't so I went with it and now that I was happy you ruined it." Tears were already streaming down my face.

I pushed past him and started walking away.

He held my wrist stopping me from going any farther. The next thing I did was unexpected for me and also for him, surely. I slapped him. I slapped him hard. I kinda regretted it but he deserved it for all he did to me. I was sure he couldn't feel how much he hurt me even with this slap.

"Just get the fuck away from me!" I screamed. I had enough of him. I was gonna move out of his dorm room or even quit this school. I just had to get away from him.

I ran and ran while tears streamed down my face. Then the most cliché thing happened; it started raining. I kept running and running until I couldn't. I could hear Cameron screaming my name. I entered an alley and I fell onto the floor crying. I couldn't take this anymore it hurt me so much. I didn't have anyone I loved as much as Cameron. I was crying so much that I couldn't breath. I just sat there.

"Lia."

I didn't look up since I knew it was him. I heard his footsteps coming closer and closer. He hugged me. I pushed him away.

"I told you t-to get away from me." I stammered. It was so cold and I felt a bit dizzy.

"No Lia, I am not leaving you!"

I got up and was about to walk away when I felt dizzy again. I was about to fall when Cameron caught me.

"Lia you're not feeling well. I know it. Please just come home with me. I understand if you don't wanna talk to me."

"No."

"Why are you always so difficult?" He said angrily.

"S-see this is what I hate about you?" I still felt dizzy.

I put a hand on my head when I felt a sharp pain shoot trough my head.

"Ow." I barely whispered.

"Please L-Lia?" He said sadly.

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls :)