Chapter 10

*Warning: This chapter has mature content. Mature as in blood related content. It will talk about cutting your self. Meaning harming yourself. Please do not think of it as an option. This chapter also contains swearing. If you need anyone to talk to kik @manjot_1d I love you all :) don't forget to vote!!*
-

I felt like I was gonna die. I didn't want to live anymore. I felt like everyone I ever loved were gone but in reality it was just Cameron. Once he parked the car in the dorm parking lot I got out without a word and walked towards my room. I just wanted to go to sleep, I didn't want to deal with all the drama. My face still hurt because of the time Blake slapped me and I was sure there was gonna be a bruise once I was gonna in the mirror. Once I got inside my room I went inside the bathroom slamming the door shut behind me. When I looked at the mirror I gasped there was a big red bruise on my left cheek. It was more worst than I thought it would be. I slightly touched it and shrieked. It hurt like a b*tch.

"Lia are you ok?" Cameron asked because of my shriek.

"Uh y-yeah"

"Are you sure?" Now I was getting angry. Why did he care? People might think I am overreacting but once all of this happens to them, they will understand. I can list all of the bad things that happened to me and I'm sure they will never end. My life is so stupid and sad. I want to end it but it's not gonna help me in any way but only hurt other people. So now I understand suicide isn't the solution it only is another problem added to other peoples, people that love you, lives.

"Yes" I snapped "can't you understand once?"

"I am just asking to be sure and you don't always have to be harsh" he yelled.

I wanted to move out of this dorm. Couldn't I get a room with another girl instead of him. My life would have been much simpler. Right now I would have been smiling.

I was getting angry and frustrated with him.

I opened the door.

"Seriously-"

"Oh my god! Lia are you okay?"

"What?" I asked confused. What the hell was he talking about?

"You have a bruise"

"Ya, so?"

"Did Blake slap you?"

"Y-yeah"

He came closer and put a hand on my cheek, gently touching the bruise to make sure he didn't hurt me.

"Does i-it hurt ?"

"A little"

"I am going to kill that fucking jerk. How could he ? He hurt you!"

"Cameron please" I whispered.

"But he fuck-"

"Please?"

"Ugh fine! " he gave up.

Once he was done cleaning up my bruise and asking me a gazillion times if I was okay. I finally got ready to sleep. I sat comfortably in my bed and pulled the covers up to my body and fell asleep.

I gasped waking up. I had a horrible dream that Blake had caught me again. I was sweating and crying. I took the glass of water that was on my night stand and drank a bit.

"Lia?"

I turned to my right looking at half asleep Cameron.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Ya"

"What happened?"

"J-just a bad dream " I tried to stop crying