Chapter 26

"Where are we going?" I asked. I didn't know how many times I had asked Cameron that but I wanted to know since it had been like an hour since he was driving.

"Be patient Lia." He only replied with that before smirking.

"But it's been like 500 years we're driving." I complained.

"Seriously?" He rose an eyebrow at me.

"Yes!" I laughed at his face. He chuckled at my impatience before talking again.

"You know Lia?"

"Yes." I said curiously.

"You don't know how much I had missed you in all these days and how much I missed your laugh." He blushed. That made me melt.

"I love you Cameron." I said truthfully.

"I love you too, so much."

"Now let me ask you again. Where are we going?" I said while laughing.

"Somewhere."

"Where?"He didn't reply.

"Cameron."He still didn't reply.

"Ugh!" I crossed my arms before looking out the window.

-

Finally we reached the place. It was a sort of forest.

"You drove an hour to bring me to a forest. Very special and sweet Cameron." I said sarcastically.

"Just wait and see."

"So there's more? Oh my god, I'm so excited." I grinned excitedly. He smiled at me. As I was about to open the door his voice refrained me from doing so.

"Wait Lia, let me open the door for you." He got out of the car and ran to the other side and opened the door like a true gentleman.

"I didn't know you were also a gentleman." I teased.

"Yes, I am m'lady." I laughed at weird accent. He held out his hand for me to hold, I gladly accepted it.

I walked behind him in the forest I could call it that. It was actually really pretty. I could see the stars perfectly from up here.

"We're here!" He finally said.

I looked around and gasped. There were lights all around the setting and there was a table in the middle with music playing. Also petals everywhere. It was so beautiful. My eyes filled up with tears.

"You d-did that?" He hugged me.

"Baby don't cry. I hate seeing you cry." He mumbled into the crook of your neck.

"S-sorry." I sniffled.

"And stop apologizing!" He demanded before lightly smiling.

"But did you do that?" I asked.

"Yes with the help of my friend Nash."

"That's so sweet. I love it! But what if hadn't forgiven you today then all of this would have went to waste." I poured.

"No, I knew it wasn't gonna go to waste. I was gonna make you forgive me at any cost. I knew I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't live without you anymore and watch you kissing another guy. It seriously broke my heart." He stared into my eyes before speaking up again.

"Oh well anyways shall we?" He said.

"We shall." I replied with an accent. He put an arm around my waist guiding me towards the table.

"But wasn't I supposed to dress up for this occasion."

"No, it's okay since I know you don't like wearing dresses." He grinned at you.

"Why are you so sweet?" I was sure he was the most perfect boyfriend ever. He understood me so well that's why I loved him. He didn't reply he just kissed me.
-

The date was truly amazing. At first we ate and then he asked me for a dance. I loved Cameron even more, if that was possible.

Right now I was in the bathroom changing into pj's. Once I pulled on my t-shirt, I opened the door and walked out. Cameron was sitting on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Yes I'm fine. Why?" He looked towards me.

"You were looking at the ceiling and I just thought you know."

"Nothing just thinking. I am so happy you're with me again." You smiled at him as you felt a another blush creep up your cheeks.

I put my other clothes away and walked towards his bed and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms my waist pulling me closer. I put my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and turned off the lamp before whispering.

"Goodnight baby. I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight." I replied before falling asleep in the love of my life's arms.

My life was perfect.

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls :) x