Chapter 15

*I tried to make this chapter extra long. I hope you guys enjoy it! Please don't forget to VOTE and I love you all! And plus the book isn't close to done yet so don't worry. Thanks for reading*

I didn't want to fight. I already felt weak plus it was raining.

"O-Ok" I barely whispered to him as I nuzzled my head into his neck. I was so cold.

He didn't need another second to understand, he picked me up in bridal style and walked towards his car. He had his arms tightly wrapped around me. I felt safe.

Once he put me in the passenger seat and removed his arms. All the warmth was removed. I wanted to stay in his arms but I couldn't since he was gonna drive. I tried to fall asleep and tried not to shake but I couldn't. I was freezing. I didn't say anything I just looked out the window at all the houses and trees passing by. I just wished everything was fine. All of sudden I remembered what Cameron said earlier. He wanted to explain something. What could it be?

I'll ask him later I thought to myself.

After a few minutes I felt something on my thigh. I looked at it and Cameron had put his hand there. It was actually comforting having any kind of contact with him. I didn't reject it and looked back out of the window.

Once Cameron parked the car beside our dorm room. I was about to get out but he stopped me.

"Wait! Don't get out by yourself you might faint!"

"No, it's ok." I simply said.

"Lia," he warned.

I didn't fight. He was so sweet. No wonder I couldn't stop loving him.

I waited. Once he jogged to the other side of the car he opened the door for me.

I was about to step outside but he stopped me.

"You can't walk."

"B-"

"No Lia." He ordered.

It was still raining and I was shaking.

He picked me up and I didn't stop him from picking me up.

Once I was inside he put me on the bed. Then I remembered, my clothes were still wet and so were Cameron's.

"I'm gonna go and change."

"Wait a bit. I don't want you to faint."

"Cameron, I'm fine." I smiled assuringly.

"N-"

"I'm fine! And you should also change your clothes." I got up and went towards my closet getting a night suit. I walked into the bathroom. I changed my clothes. While I was changing my clothes my phones vibrated. I had totally forgot about my phone. I checked it, I had a message from my brother. While I replied I opened the door and walked out still looking at my phone. I being the dumb one bumped into something or someone I should have said. In front of me was standing Cameron. Shirtless. I gasped.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." I turned around quickly. I was about to walk away when he held my wrist, turning me around and pulling me closer.

"W-what are y-you doing?"

"Do I make you nervous ?" I knew he was smirking even though I was looking at my feet.

"N-no." I stuttered.

He didn't reply he just brought me closer and brought his head closer to my neck while he breathed on it making me shiver. Why did he have this effect on me?