Chapter 13

**Hey guys don't forget to vote and please leave feedback I will love you forever thanks !**

I was scared but I couldn't be. This is the only way it was gonna work. I wanted to get over him. That jerk. Even though I loved him he was a big jerk for breaking my heart. I ringed the bell.

"Hi Lia, long time no see. Did your boyfriend Cameron leave you?" He smiled cockily.

I faked a smile.

"Hi Blake and no he's not my boyfriend" even though it hurt me to say that I had to because it was true. "I am just here to tell you," I hesitated.

"Yes?"

"Um, I really like you and not Cameron. Sorry I lied." I faked sad.
"it's okay if you don't like me anymore." I started shedding a few tears.

"Oh my god babe. I still love you" he smiled as he hugged me. I wanted to push him away but I didn't. I needed to get over Cameron and maybe in a bit of time I will like Blake or maybe even love.

I hugged him back tightly.

"Thanks Blake. You're really sweet" I smiled looking up at him.

He smiled back. "Now come in. We aren't gonna stay here all day are we?" He laughed.

I laughed. I had to admit; he was sweet but when he sort of kidnapped me that was f*cked up.

I had ignored Cameron since the accident. I was actually doing it pretty good.

We both sat on the sofa and he turned on the Tv. After he put his arm around my shoulder. I felt uncomfortable but I didn't push it away. I put my head on his shoulder.

So I guess this is it, I must hate Cameron I thought to myself.
-

I felt someone lift me up. I opened my eyes a bit. Expecting to see Cameron but it wasn't. It as Blake. I was about to freak out then I remembered the past events.

"Blake?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Go back to sleep babe" he said softly.

Blake could be sweet when he wanted to be. That's what I liked about him but I could never like him more than a friend.

I closed my eyes falling back asleep.

-

The next morning I woke up in a different room. I felt a weight on my stomach. Then I noticed it was Blake. He looked cute while sleeping. He had a hair on his forehead so I moved to push it away. As I touched, I heard his morning voice. It was kinda hot. I had to admit that.

"Mmm Lia,"

"Yes?" I whispered.

"I love you" that made me smile. He was so sweet and romantic.

I smiled at him.

The next thing was unexpected. He got on top of me and kissed me. The kiss wasn't like Cameron's but it was sweet and soft. I kissed him back passionately. We both pulled away breathlessly. I smiled at him and didn't hesitate in saying.

"I love you too."

I got up and checked my phone. I had 50 missed calls from
Cameron. But why? I decided to call him.

As he picked up the phone, I didn't even have the time to talk because I was bombarded with questions.

"Where were you? Are you okay? Where did you stay? I was worried sick. Why didn't you tell me where you were all night ?" He spat angrily.

Why was he caring for me? That made me angry! He always showed mixed signals. I didn't know what to believe.

"Why do you care?" I whispered.

"I do care dammit!" He said angrily.

"Why?" I croaked. I wanted to cry.

He was about to reply but I heard Blake's voice at the same time.

"Babe who is it?" He murmured.

"Um, just my mom." I lied.

"Lia, who is that?" Cameron hissed.
That was it. I was gonna tell him that I was back with Blake. I needed to get over him.

"I'm with Blake. My 'Boyfriend'" I said putting emphasize on the word boyfriend.

"What?" He practically screamed.

"Yes."

"Why? I thought you hated him. Don't you remember what he did to you?" He sounded helpless.

I felt like giving up and go to Cameron but I couldn't because he hurt me numerous times and even if I go he will tell me that he doesn't love me.

"No, I don't. I have forgiven him for that. We are back together." I replied in a brave voice.

He didn't even reply. He just cut the phone.

Why?

I felt an arm wrap around my waist pulling me back into the warmth. I didn't deny it even though it wasn't the person who I wanted it to be.

"Hmmm." He mumbled as he buried his head into the crook of my neck.

I was about to fall asleep again when Blake's front door started banging.

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls ☻ x