Chapter 6

The date turned out okay. Not the best not the worst. I think I may have a little crush on Blake. He is actually cute. I was sitting in the cafe next to my dorm, alone. Once I was done I payed and left to go to my room. Once I reached it I opened the door and saw the best view ever. Cameron shirtless doing push ups and sweating. I tried not to drool over him. He stopped for a second just to look at me and then resumed his push ups. I decided to organize my school stuff 2 weeks in advance. I started setting your papers. One by one. History, math, French, literature, ect.

"What are you doing ?" I looked up at Cameron, still shirtless, then looked back at my papers.

"Setting my school papers"

"Are you dumb?" He asked plopping down on my bed.

"Why?

"There are still two weeks left until classes" he said while picking up one of my neat files.

"Give that to me!" I demanded.

"Take it by yourself"

I crawled to his side and tried to take it but failed. While trying one last time I ended up falling on Cameron. He secretly slipped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. We kept looking at each other; I don't know for how long until I heard a knock on my dorm room.

I got up from Cameron and opened the door just to gasp. It was Blake on one of his knee with flowers in his hands.

"B-Blake?"

"Lia I just wanted to tell you since the first time I saw you I have always liked you. Would you do the honor of being my girlfriend?"

I couldn't refuse.

"Yes!" I exclaimed while hugging him tightly and I kissed him. I didn't have the same feeling in the kiss as I did with Cameron but I ignored it. Once I stopped kissing I turned around and saw Cameron taking his coat. I had almost forgot he was there.

"Where are you going Cameron?"

"I have to go!" He spat angrily.

He pushed past me bumping his shoulder into mine making my hand hit into the side of the door.

"Ow!"

Cameron quickly turned around. I looked at my cut.

"Shit! I am sorry Lia,"

"Dude back off. She's my girl." Blake interrupted.

"Why don't you get the fuck out!"

"I have to stay here. She's my girl and you just hurt her."

"No I am staying here!"

"Guys" I screamed crying.

Cameron rushed to my side but I backed away.

"Lia?"

"Go away Cameron. Just get away from me. I hate you" I cried. I didn't know why but I just hated Cameron. How could he be so selfish and mean. Why does he alway hurt me?

"L-"

"Man! You heard her get the fuck away from her"

Cameron looked defeated but he didn't say anything.

Blake came to my side.

"Are you okay babe?" It felt weird him calling me babe.

"Yes" he started cleaning up my cut.
-
Now I was getting ready to go at a party with Blake. I was wearing a pretty red dress and light makeup; mascara and lip Baum. Once done I joined Blake at the door.
-
The party had alcohol but I was sure I wasn't gonna drink.

"I am gonna go and get you a drink babe" he smiled. I just nodded.

I stayed standing there and looked around until I spotted Cameron. Cameron kissing a girl. He had her pushed against the wall. I felt like puking and it hurt. It really fucking hurt but I didn't know why. I didn't even notice it until now but I was crying and staring at Cameron. Right at the last second. Cameron turned around and looked at me. A pained and worried look crossed his face.

"Lia?"

I didn't know why I did the next thing but I ran out of the party, crying. I ran and ran not looking where I was going. I ran until I couldn't. Once I stopped I slid down against the wall sitting on the cement floor. I couldn't stop crying even if I tried. It hurt so much.

"Hey hot stuff" I looked up to see a ugly old man. I gave him a disgusted look. I got up and tried to walk away but he held my hand.

"Let me go"

"What if I say-" he didn't even get to say his sentence when someone punched him.

Cameron.

He kept beating him. "If you even touch her again I will cut your hands off " he growled angrily.

Then he turned to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I didn't reply, I just hugged him tightly like my life depended on it and cried in his arms.

"Shhh it's okay" he soothed.
I didn't even know what happened after a few minutes because I fell asleep in his arms but I felt him pick me up in bridal style.

"Goodnight Lia. I love you" I heard before sleeping.

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls :) x