Chapter 4

I woke up next morning with Cameron's arms around my waist. Even though I liked the feeling I couldn't stay with it for long so I pushed his arm off of me and got up. Cameron stirred in his sleep and hummed. I walked to my closet taking out clothes to take a shower and walked to the shower. Once I was done I brushed your hair. There was still two weeks left until classes started so I were free for now.

"Lia?"

I turned around and saw Cameron. He looked so cute.

Wtf?!? Why did I think that?

"Ya" I replied coldly.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"No, why?"

"Nothing, just asking."

"Ok"

I seriously didn't know what to do today. Melissa wasn't here, she was with Jason. I was alone.

"Wanna go somewhere with me?" He asked hopefully

"No thanks I am fine."

"Awn come one!"

"No!"

"Why are you always so difficult?" His voice was raising but I didn't care.

"What the hell do you mean? I am difficult. You are the one is always forcing me into things!" I was now yelling.

He got up from the bed and came in front of me and said "I didn't force you into anything and I was just trying to be nice"

"Whatever you always think you're-" I got cut off by Cameron smashing his lips onto mine passionately. I stood there frozen for a few seconds then pushed him away.

"What the hell?" I stomped out of the room angry. How could he? I didn't know him that much and he fucking kissed me. I officially hated him. I hated Cameron Dallas.

I didn't even know where I was walking. I wasn't even watching and I bumped into someone.

"S-sorry" I stammered. My breath got caught in your throat. Right in front of me was standing a cute boy with light brown hair and definitely taller than me and blue eyes.

"It's okay. I'm also sorry" he smiled. "I'm Blake by the way"

I smiled at his kindness. He was much better than Cameron.

"I'm Lia" I smiled.

"Well Lia it was nice meeting you and if you wanna hang out sometime here's my number"

I gladly accepted it and muttered a little thanks and bye. I left after that. He was actually a cute guy. Finally I made a friend. Since I was bored I decided that I would call him later in the day so I could hang out with him. He seemed like a nice guy....and cute. I smiled to myself. I reached your dorm room and hoped Cameron wouldn't be there. I really didn't want to deal with all of this right now. I opened the door and frowned when Cameron was still there. His head snapped in my direction.

"Lia, I am really sorry I didn't mean anything I said I'm sorry"

"Whatever" I ignored him.

"Please at least look at me"

I continued to ignore him while choosing my outfit for the outing with Blake today.

I was about to take a t-shirt out when Cameron turned me around pushed me against the wall.

"Just listen to me!" He growled while holding my arms tightly.

"Y-your hurting m-me" I said as a tear spilled down my cheek.

"Shit! I am sorry Lia. I didn't mean to! Sorry"

"J-just let me go"

"Please just listen to me"

"What?"

"I am really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you or be mean to you yesterday. It just slipped out please forgive me"

"Ok fine. I forgive you. " I replied. I understood that I couldn't stay mad at Cameron for the rest of my life. In the end he was always gonna be my roommate.

"Thank you" he smiled.

Then I noticed how close he was and every second he was coming closer. Was he gonna kiss me again? He brought his face closer to my neck and gave it a little kiss. That made me close my eyes.

"Cameron" I whispered.

He continued to kiss me all around my neck giving me pleasure. I knew I couldn't continue.

"Cameron you have to stop" I pushed him slightly.

"Why?"

"I have a date tonight" I muttered.

"What the hell?" He didn't even listen to me he just went out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.

What had gotten in him ?

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls. :)