Chapter 24

This is such a cheesy chapter but oh well! First of all, I wanna thank every person that read this book. I'm so happy that you chose to read this book even though it was kinda bad since it's my first one. I love you all and I really mean it. Second of all, this book is almost about to end around 4-6 chapters left so be ready for it. And as you know I already started my second book so please go give it a read. Third of all, don't forget to VOTE, it will mean so much.
If you want me to ready your book don't hesitate messaging me on my profile. Once again thanks for reading and I love you!
Now enjoy!
-
While I was showering I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was Shawn since who else could it be? I walked towards the door after wrapping a towel around me.

"Yes?" I said while opening the door.

"Here are the most smallest close I found. Sorry these are the only ones I have." He laughed while blushing.

"It's okay. I really appreciate it for even letting me stay."

"Anytime," I smiled one last time before closing the bathroom door. I hooped back in the shower and finished showering.

Once I was done I looked at the clothes he had given me. It was a t-shirt of his that was gonna be pretty long on me probably till half of my thighs and black boxers. At least they were decent. I threw them on and walked out of the bathroom. I then remembered I hadn't checked my phone. I didn't even know where it was. I walked towards Shawn's bedroom.

"Shawn?" I knocked on his door and waited for him to open it.

"Yeah, come in." I heard form inside before I opened the door and saw him sitting on his bed watching TV.

"Do you know where my phone is?" He didn't reply. He was just staring at me.

"Hello? Shawn?" I walked towards him and waved my hand in front of his face.

"Oh sorry! Yes. You were saying?" He snapped out of his trance and blushed.

"I was saying that do you know where my phone is?"

"Yes right here," he picked it up from the side night table and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I replied taking it from him and walked towards the couch in his room and sat down on it. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 50 missed calls from Cameron. I didn't want to think about that right now. Right when I was about to talk to Shawn my phone ringed.

It was Cameron. I didn't want to answer it so I declined it. After a few seconds it started ringing again.

"What happened Lia?" Shawn said curiously.

"Cameron keeps calling me!" I exclaimed annoyed at Cameron.

"Just answer him, try to talk to him." He advised me.

"No, I really don't wanna think about him right now. He's giving me so much stress. I need something to take my mind of all of this." I rubbed my head where I was sure a headache would appear any second.
I declined his call once again and turned my phone off.

"I have an idea!"

"And what would that idea be?.." I said curiously.

"Movie and popcorn!" He smiled while cheering like a child. I laughed at him. He looked so cute.

That's it. That's what I needed, I realized after a few seconds.

"Yes, what movie?" I cheered.

"You choose."

"Umm how about...Carrie?"

"You really like scary movies don't you?" He chuckled while raising an eyebrow.

"No not at all but Carrie isn't really scary. It's like supernatural but not scary. It's weird stuff not scary. You understand me?" I explained weirdly I know but it's true that's how the movie is.

"Ok...no. You're weird," he started laughing really hard. I gasped at his statement.

"No I am not! You are." I argued back.

"Ya right. You just proved it." He started laughing even more hard to the point where there were tears running down his face.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully before chuckling. He then finally stopped laughing.

"Ofh that was fun. Sorry." He wiped his tears.

"Apology not accepted." I crossed my arms jokingly.

"How will you accept it?"

"Put the movie on. Duh." I said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Ok my queen." He said getting up and bowing at me before walking towards the TV.

"Yeah work my slave." I grinned at him. He finally put in the DVD and we started watching the movie.

I was so happy to have a friend like him and I'm glad that I met him. He was so sweet and I didn't what I would do if I hadn't met Shawn. I was sure he was my best friend after Melissa. I wanted to thank him for all.

"Hey Shawn?"

"Yes Lia?"

"Thank you," I said sincerely.

"Why?" He said confused while munching on popcorn.

"For everything."

"I'm confused," he turned towards me as he filled his mouth with more popcorn.

"For everything you have done for me till now. You have always been there for me. Like right now if you weren't here I don't know where I would be right now." I said truthfully.

"Lia I am your friend that's what friends are for," he said "no forget it I am not your friend. I am your best friend because you know I am better than everyone else that you're friends with." He laid back and acted cocky.

"Thanks for ruining the moment jerk!" I said then started laughing.

"You're welcome Madame." He said in a French accent making me laughed at his terrible try.

"You suck!" I playfully hit him on his arm.

"I'm better than you!" He stuck his tongue out.

"Ya right." I said sarcastically.

"See! You even agree." He smirked at me.

"I was-"

"Bla bla bla," he started making noises.

"Ugh fine."I laughed.

"But really thanks," I said after he had stopped making noise.

"Like I said anytime." Then he said "to make this moment better let's hug." And did as he said. I really needed hug. It felt good to know that he was a true friend and supported me.

"You eat like a pig." I smirked.

"I know and I'm proud." He stated before eating more popcorn and making a mess at the same time. We resumed watching the movie while Shawn continued to stuff his mouth with popcorn.

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls :) x