Chapter 14

GUYS THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER DONT HATE ME! 

I smiled encouragingly at Cora as she fumbled with her hands for a while, before I gently placed one of my hands onto her slightly pale/ shaky ones.

“Hey, you don’t have to tell me Cora…” I whispered to her softly, trying to reassure her that she could talk to me some other time about it if she was that worked up over it.
She laughed slightly and shook her head,

“No it’s just that… it’s kind of embarrassing.” She muttered slightly under her breath; smiling to herself and rolling her eyes. I raised my eyebrow at chuckled slightly,

“What? It’s not Isaac is it?” I joked, but was taken back as her eyes darted up to mine with a guilty look, “Oh my god it’s Isaac isn’t it?” I asked, my hand flying up to my mouth in shock.

“I know it’s dumb but… yeah,” She let out a sigh, and I just gripped her hand in mine.

“Hey, it’s not dumb… Shocking… but not dumb.” She smiled at me and nodded her head,

“I just, I couldn’t tell anyone ells about this. Not Isaac or Jessica; for clear reasons. Or Derek; Because he is way to over protective, and I couldn’t tell Peter because he’s… well he’s Peter.” I laughed at her and nodded my head.

“I totally understand Cora. Hey, want a movie night to make it better?” I asked with a half-smile, trying any attempts to make her feel better about liking someone she clearly wasn’t going to get because he already had someone. 

Cora gave me a slight smile before shaking her head,

“Thanks, but I’m good, I just needed someone to talk to you know?” She asked, amusement clear in her voice. I nodded at her before standing up and lifting up some of my shopping bags,

“Well in that case… want to get back to shopping?” She smiled at me before getting up silently and walking with me back to the stores.

_______________________.

                “Okay… and dinners done!” I announced as Cora and I walked through the door; Cora carrying all our shopping bags and me carrying the multiple bags of McDonalds that Cora and I had picked up on our way back from the mall. Isaac came racing in and to the table, even though he won’t talk to me we still loves food , he was closely followed by Jessica, then Peter, and finally by Derek, who came right to my side to peck my on the lips.

“Hey, how’d it go?” He asked me, his arms raping around my waist to hold me tightly and his chin resting on my head. I playfully squirmed out from his grip and placing my hands on his chest and raised an eyebrow at him with a smirk.

“Great, and yes. I got you the right order.” I said, knowing that really all he cared about. He broke out into a grin, kissed me on the lips, and then ran over to the many bags of food to search for his favorite order.

“So Marcey… Cora…” Isaac said, turning around to face the both of us, I was surprised; this was the first time that he’s talked to me that something nasty hadn’t come out.

“There’s a party tonight, and the alpha twins are going to be there…” Jessica said,

“And I need you, Cora, Isaac, and Jessica to go,” Derek said, also joining in on the conversation, “Stiles, Scott, and Allison will be there also.. it’s important to blend in,” I just sighed and ran a hand through my hair before nodding my head at Derek,

“Yeah I guess…” I muttered, before pulling out my chicken nuggets from the bag and sulking into my room.

GUYS THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER AND I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW

I REPEAT!!

FILLER CHAPTER

WILL UPDATE TOMORROW

TOMORROW I WILL UPDATE AGAIN!

DON’T HATE ME!!!
IT’S A FILLERRRRRRRR!!!!

AND IT IS SO NOT GOING TO END HOW YOU THINK IT WILL!!  (:<

Haha,