Chapter 1

I know no one is reading this but I'm going to continue this anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a mid-Tuesday afternoon. When Jc and the rest if O2L where planning on spending the day playing Mario Cart in the living room. They played Rock Paper Scissors to see who would go against who. In the end it was Jc vs. Ricky , Kian vs. Sam , and Trevor vs. Connor. After the first round Jc, Sam, and Connor all won. Since Jc won by the most he got to okay the winner between Sam and Connor. Shocking all of them Connor won. It was now Jc vs. Connor for the championship. They were playing in rainbow road. The worst of all tracks. When Jc happened to look over at Connor. He glanced at his concentrated face making him look cute. Jc shot his head back. 'What?, Why would I think about something like that?' Jc thought in his mind. 'It must just be because I'm tired. Yeah, yeah, that's it in just tired.' Jc turned his head back to the game at hand and tired to begin focusing back in the game but he couldn't stop think about about Connor.

While little naive Connor was just mindlessly playing Mario cart thinking about what he should have for dinner. Connor was never the one to think about his feelings. He'd only ever had three girlfriends before. Besides why would someone wanna date him. He's just Connor. Nobody knew this but Connor had a bunch of insecurities about himself. He just tries to make it look like he doesn't by being all happy outside. It was never to bad though. He would never hurt himself emotionally of physically. It would never get that bad. And he knew it wouldn't. He just wished there would be someone there for him when he felt all bad about himself. Even if they were there even just to hold him when felt down.

Connor and Jc was kinda like in a way with there sexuality. They both knew that in a relationship it didnt matter what gender they were it was about there personality. And that's when they claimed they were both pansexual. But they kept it to themselves. Not wanting to be judged by there peers.