Chapter 14 part B

As Jc and Connor got stared at with looks of shock, Connor started thinking "who would bottom?". He eventually just shrugged it off and continued to act normal.

"So are we ready to head to the party?" Dan said trying to avoid the awkwardness.

"Uhh yeah, let's go" Troye said.

So they left. They had rented a limo and they all went together. As they reached the corner to the party Tyler started to eat hyped up.

"I'm gonna drink so much tonight"

"No, you won't, Tyler" Troye said eyeing Tyler

"You can't tell me what to do, you're not my mom!" Tyler yells.

Oh no. They all though. They were in the middle of a heated troyler argument.

"No, but I'm your boyfriend!"

"So, you never give me space!"

"Guys, can we please not do this here?" Zoe said quietly.

"SHUT UP ZOE!" they both yelled looking at each other, faces red.

"If you keep acting like you are now, you won't have a boyfriend anymore!" Tyler yelled, surprising everyone.

"Acting like what? A caring boyfriend?! I love you even though you're a selfish prick. You know what, just forget it."

"What do you mean? Are you breaking up with me?" Tyler said with tears in his eyes

Troye looked away "Yes, until you can prove to me that you actually want me to be your boyfriend then I will. But not until then."

Just as Troye finished his sentence they pulled up to the party. Troye shot out of the limo not even caring about anyone seeing tears roll down his face.

Everyone else looked at Tyler mad. They all left without a word. All of them except Connor. Connor moved over towards Tyler rubbing his back.

"Buddy, come on."

"You don't get it Connor, I'm in love with him. He's the best thing to ever happen to me and he's gone"

"I know, I know, but you have me. And I promise you Troye is just as upset as you are."

"You promise you'll always be here Connor?" Tyler looked up at Connor with big eyes.

"I promise, Tyler"

Tyler leaned up and kissed Connor on the lips. Connor shocked, jumped back panting.

"Tyler what are you doing!?!?!"

"I'm kissing you, duh"

"Well why?"

"Because you like it"

Tyler crawls on top of Connor kissing his lips again. This time Connor grips Tyler's hips in his hands kissing him back. Tyler moans into Connors mouth, grinding his hips against Connors.

They both moan, kissing each other furiously. Tyler starts to remove his and Connor pants. Connor moans, thrusting up against Tyler hand as Tyler grips Connors dick.

"God, Tyler ride me" Connor lets out breathless.

Tyler then put Connors dick up against his ass pushing down on it. Sinking down on Connors cock.

"Fuck, Tyler you're so tight"

Tyler giggles and moans as he starts bouncing up and down Connors dick. Connor grips Tyler's hips hard, moaning thrusting into Tyler ass.

They continue fucking for a while, before Connor tells he's about to cum.
Just then the door opens, all they hear is a whine. They look up and see.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's haley. ^.^ just wanted to say hi.