Chapter 7

Can I just say that I'm so happy that I got over 150 reads. I'm really happy. And I just go I can't express my emotions.

~~~~~ Connor's point of view ~~~~~

It's been a week. A week since I've seen Jc. A week since I've been with Ricky, don't get me wrong. I think that I've came to terms that maybe I like him but he's no Jc. I don't know how to tell him either. I might as well hold onto him while I can.

I get up out of my bed and walk towards the living room when I hear Kian talking to Ricky. I wonder what that's about.

"Ricky, you're with Connor we can't."

Can't? Can't what?

"I know Kian, I know but I just can't help my self when I'm around you. It's like damn I don't know. I'd rather be with you then Connor."

What's that sound? oh it's the sound of my heart breaking.

"Ricky, no. Not when you're with him. I don't wanna hurt him, can't you see what Jc did to him. I don't want you to do the same thing. It'll just break him worse."

"Kian! don't you see that I never loved him. I was using him to make you jealous."

I gasp loudly. As the tears stream down my face. I just why.

I see Ricky look at me with wide eyes. He looks back at Kian before getting up and making his way to me. I back up slowly with every step he takes. He reaches out for me. And tries to grab my arm but I turn around and run away. I run to my room but before I can close it all the way he's trying to force his way in.

"Leave me alone Ricky. I don't wanna deal with this."

"Connor, come on. You know I love you, lemme in."

"Why, so you can hurt me again. No Ricky."

"Well I'm coming in anyway." I feel him pushing harder on the door and I can feel my arms slowly losing there feeling as Ricky gives one hard shove. And the door give out and let him though. Pushing me back towards the center of the room and he comes storming towards me and grabs my my arm and kisses me. I try to force him off of me but nothing happened he continued to force himself on me. I whimpered as I struggled against his grip. I suddenly gather all my strength and in one big push he stumbles back.

"You little shit," Ricky hollers. "You don't push me away when I'm kissing you."

"I can if I certainly don't want it. And I don't want it why don't you go and kiss Kian cause you love him and not me."

"Shut up Connor! You don't know shit!"

"I don't know shit! I fucking heard you tell him Ricky."

"Bloody, shut up Connor!"

The next thing I know is my cheek has a burning sensation on it and Ricky is looking guilty. It finally registered in my mind what happened. I was slapped. Ricky slapped me. I look away feeling small in his gaze.

~~~~~ Ricky's point of view ~~~~~~

I can't believe I just slapped him. I just I don't know why I did that. I reach my hand out to grab Connor but he just moved away from me.

"Connor, babe, I'm sorry."

"No, no your not. Just go Ricky. Please."

"But con-"

"No, Ricky just go."

"But-"

"No, Ricky go"

"Okay."

I walk out of his room with my head down. I feel so disappointed in myself. I don't even know why I did that. I feel like a monster. I go to walk to my room when I see that Jc is back. God, what am I going to tell him. I can't tell him I hit Connor he'll kill me.

"Hey, Ricky." I hear Jc say knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh hey Justin. Glad to see you're back. I missed you."

"Oh. Well I'm not staying long. Just came to pick up a few things. just my camera and some clothes."

"Oh, yeah. Umm where have you been?"

"Oh at Tyler's. he's been letting me stay there."

"Why? why not at Lia's?"

"Oh, um we broke up."

"Sorry."

"It's fine, so I guess I'm just gonna go get my stuff and leave."

"Yeah."

Well, that was awkward. I look over at Kian eyeing me suspiciously. I rub the back of my neck feeling guilty. I think he knows what happened. I can feel the tension growing in the air. As long with the awkward silence.

"Why did you do it?" Kian said breaking it. I bring my hand to the back of my neck rubbing it.

"Well, um I really don't know. It just kind of happened."

"I know, but you don't go around doing that."

"I know and I said I was sorry!"

"Sorry! You think sorry is gonna help?! You SLAPPED CONNOR! HOW WOULD OT FEEL IF I SLAPPED YOU? Huh!"

"I SAID I WAS SOR--"

"you hit Connor?" oh shit. I slowly turn and see Jc there with all his stuff on the floor and tears streaming down his face.

"No, Jc it wasn't like that. I didn't mean to."

"But you still did it. Why? Why would you hurt him. He's fragile. I TRUSTED YOU I LET HIM GO FOR YOU AND YOU HIT HIM. YOU FUCKING HIT HIM!!!!"

"Come on Justin, come down." I hear Kian say to Jc. I see his fists clenching. Oh that's not good.

"Kian, he hit him."

"I know, I know."

"Come on ill take you back to Tyler's." Jc willingly went with him. Without even giving me a second glance.

Hey guys. Sorry but it's like two in the morning. And I have a doctors appointment at like 10. So yeah. But like anyway. I don't know for a fact that Ricky is not like that. I know he'd never hit someone. I mean come one he's adorbs. Anyway I'm sorry if this affected anyone and anyway.

Umm maybe a vote or two? no okay.

How about a comment?

A comment would make me feel better.