Chapter 5

Hey guys sorry it's been awhile. I've been busy. I have no idea if ill update next week gotta take the OGTS (Ohio graduation tests) it something I gotta pass to graduate. So lets hope I pass it!

~~~~~~ Kian's point of view ~~~~~~

Jc's been acting strange lately. He's been hanging around Lia and Tyler a lot lately. Connor's been acting strangle also. I wonder what's been going on. Anyway, those thoughts aside, were going to Hawaii. Of course I'm bringing Andrea, Tyler is bringing Troye. And I guess Jc's bring Lia. Why? I don't even know. I think they have something going on. I'll have to ask.

~~~~~~ Jc's point of view ~~~~~~~

So, I've been hanging out with Lia and Tyler a lot more trying to get our plan set up to make Connor jealous. I've been hanging out with her more and more. I think people's starting to notice that something's going on. Kians been eyeing me suspiciously, I hope he doesn't find out. Anyway, I was in my room talking to Lia while packing.

"Hey Lia, Do you think it's working?"

I asked her curiously.

"Yeah, you think they think something's going on between us? I mean we have to come out sometime, why not now so we can see whose actually been paying attention to us."

"Good idea, you wanna do it now or later?"

"Now, we can do it now."

"Alright. Here goes. Hold my hand. HEY GUYS COME HERE!!" I yell and I hear the sound of feet marching down the stairs and next thing I know Kian, Andrea, Ricky, Tyler, Troye, Sam, Trevor, and lastly Connor trailed in slowly looking like he's been crying. I wonder why? Hmmmm....

"Hey guys, so me and Lia have something to tell you guys." I look at them nervously wondering if there gonna believe me or not. I grab Lia's hand and I take a deep breath.

"Well, me and Lia, we were dating."

I saw Andrea's, Trevor's, Sam's, and Troye's mouth fall open, while Kian and Tyler both had smirks and Rick-- where did Ricky go and no that I think of it when did Connor leave? oh well I guess, he must not be able to stand my presence. I knew the whole makin him jealous thing would never work. I guess I could learn to not like him. Yeah that's what I'll do. I'll learn to like Lia. I mean she's here and she's willing. Hopefully.

~~~~~ Connor's point of view ~~~~~

I can't believe him. Why? Why her? She's not good enough for him. Oh what am i saying she's she perfect for him. So much better then ill ever be for him. I just... I just thought that maybe liked me back. Maybe I'll never find anyone who'll be willing to like me, even just a little bit. God, I'm so pathetic. Just as I was living in my own self pity, the door opened and in came Ricky. He looked a me with sorrow in his eyes and sit across from me. I seem him reach over to me and wipe my eyes. Wait I'm crying... Damn. I never knew I could be affected this much by one person.

"Connor, don't cry. It makes me upset." I hear him whisper. Wait, he sounds closer. I lift my head up and his face his inches from mine. I look up into his eyes and all see is his concern in his eyes. Next thing I know his lips are on mine and I can feel the moistness of his lips against mine. I can't help but to kiss back as his lips slightly part and lick my lower lip. Asking for entrance. I let him in slightly falling back and hitting the mattress with Ricky falling back with me. Him landing on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. And kissed him deeper our tongues battling for dominance. I suddenly heard a gasp and I pulled away and looked at the door and I saw Jc with tears running down his face. I looked at Ricky shock clearly written on his face and when I went to look at the door again Jc wasn't there anymore.

Was it just my imagination?

Or was it?

Hey guys! I added a twist. But you guys probably saw it coming. Any way today's my nephews birthday he's 9 I feel so old. But um if you liked it bite maybe. You don't have to but I'd appreciate it! :))