Chapter 8

Okay I just wanted to say thanks. Like seriously. I mean I have 15 votes an hopefully by the time this is up at least 215 reads. Like I know it might not seem much but trust me it means the world to me.

~~~~~ Jc's point of view ~~~~~~~

I don't even know what I feel anymore. I mean someone I trusted hit the one I love. I furious. But at the same time disappointed. I just wanna go back and there and slap him but at the same time comfort Connor.

"So, you and Lia broke huh?" oh I forgot he was here.

"Yeah, um it just wasn't working out."

"That's to bad, me and Andrea broke up also."

"Damn, that sucks. I'm sorry."

"It's fine we've been fighting a lot anyway."

"Oh, that still sucks. I guess O2L is single."

"Yeah." After a few minutes my thoughts got the best of me. And I turned to Kian.

"Hey, Kian can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure Jc anything."

"Why did he do it? I mean Connor is just so perfect and adorable and I just I hate seeing him hurt I mean I lov---"

I stopped realizing what I was saying but Kian caught on.

"Wait, you love Connor. As in like in love or like love as a brother?"

"Umm, the first one." shit he's gonna think I'm a freak. He's gonna hate me and yell and shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK JC!"

"what?"

"You can't fucking love someone when 1 you just broke up with someone and 2 he just got his heart ripped open and stepped on. God that pathetic."

''But I've always loved him."

"Well, I don't think he loves you. Anyway were here. Get out."

"Oh okay. And Kian I know you're pissed at me. But don't tell anyone please."

"Yeah, alright."

"Bye" with that he left. God, maybe I am pathetic. I go to walk up to Tyler's door. I went to go turn the handle when I see a sock on the door. That's kinda like our thing to not go inside because they have someone inside and they're doing 'something'. That must mean Troye's here. I guess I'll leave my stuff here. And go walk around.

I put my stuff between the bush and the wall so no one will take it. I start to walk down the sidewalk I take my phone out and go to the music app and click shuffle. Oh course Bryan Adams everything I do I do it for you comes on.

Look into my eyes - you will see

What you mean to me.

Search your heart, search your soul

And when you find me there you'll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.

You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.

You know it's true:

Everything I do, I do it for you.

Look into your heart - you will find

There's nothin' there to hide.

Take me as I am, take my life.

I would give it all, I would sacrifice.

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for

I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more

You know it's true:

Everything I do, I do it for you, oh, yeah.

There's no love like your love

And no other could give more love.

There's nowhere unless you're there

All the time, all the way, yeah.

Look into your heart, baby...

Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.

I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more.

Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you,

Walk the wire for you, yeah, I'd die for you.

You know it's true:

Everything I do, oh, I do it for you.

Everything I do, darling.

You will see it's true.

Yeah!

Search your heart and your soul

You can't tell it's not worth dying for

I'll be there

I'd walk the fire for you

I'd die for you

Oh, yeah.

I'm going all the time, all the way.

I can feel the tears streaming down my face now. Man, I wish Connor would the same as I feel about him. Everything about that sing is true. I'd do anything for Connor.

~~~~~ Connors point of view ~~~~~

I heard Jc. I wanted to go and see him. But I didn't want him to see the bruise on my cheek and think I'm weak. I just want him to like me and cuddle with me. I want him to kiss me and hug me. I just want him to be mine. I mean I love him even if he has a girlfriend. I love his little things. It's what makes him, well him. And I love him. I plug in my headphones to my Mac and just as I'm about to click the shuffle button Kian comes in my room.

"Hey, Connor. What's up?"

"Not much just chillin', was Jc here?"

"Yeah, but he left he's been staying at Tyler's."

"Oh, why not Lia's?"

"Oh yeah they broke up."

"Oh. Is that what you wanted?"

"Um no. This may seem weird but I kinda like you. And I know Ricky hurt you but I promise I'll never hurt you."

Oh. Well this is interesting. Wait what about the conversation I heard earlier.

"Wait, what about earlier when I heard you and Ricky talking about how you can't because he was with me? and aren't you dating Andrea.?"

"Oh well yeah Ricky likes me. And he wanted to make rickian an actual thing. Which I don't want. And me and Andrea broke up the other day. so give me a change. Yeah?"

"How about no. I mean you're a great guy but you're not for me. Go make rickian real. Leave me alone. Im done I'm not dating anybody until the person I like likes me back. So yeah."

"Fine, whatever. I don't even care." With that he slammed the door. It been a very interesting day. I think I'm gonna go to bed.

Hey guys haley here. I just wanted to say thank you for all the votes it means a lot to me. And I'm sorry this is wayyyy over due i started it and got really busy. But yeah. Thanks. Umm comment and tell me what you think?

Oh by the way that song is fantastic. Go listen to it on YouTube.