Chapter 12

So I got asked the hardest would you rather question ever. Imma ask you guys. Feel free to answer in the comments if you want.

Would you rather meet one direction or o2l?

This question is so hard.

~~~~~ Connor's point of view ~~~~

As me and Jc finished our showers. Don't worry we didn't take one separately. I mean we had to save water somehow. ;) anyway. When we both walked out of the bathroom. Ricky was still there with shock written all over his face.

"Umm, Ricky are you okay?" Jc asked as he shook Ricky.

"Huh, oh yeah. Totally. Why do you ask?"

"Because, you've been standing there the whole time we've been in the bathroom with thy look on you're face."

"Oh we'll I'm fine." And with that Ricky left. Well that was weird. Me and Jc decided to go downstairs. As we got to the living room Tyler, Troye, and Marcus were sitting in the counter while Ricky and Kian were in the couch with Trevor and Sam in the floor. All of them were looking at us like we killed someone. It was all awkward silence until Tyler decided to kill it.

"SO WHO BOTTOMED?" Tyler practically screamed. Causing me and Jc to blush furiously.

"Tyler, we... Didn't...i mean I didn't... he didn't...ugh." I try to explain but my awkwardness got the best of me. So I decided to hide my face in Jc's neck.

"Tyler we didn't even go that far."

"But you guys smelled like sex." Marcus interjected.

"And you guys had sex hair."

Agreed Tyler.

"And Connor has a hickey shaped like a j." Included Troye.

"Just because we didn't go all the way doesn't mean we didn't do stuff." Jc said with a wink. I randomly decided I was hungry so I went into the kitchen and got a spoon and a jar of Nutella and sat down on the floor by the door. And started eating it.

"Wait so are you guys a couple now or?" Trevor suddenly speaks up.

"Yeah Trevor we're a couple now." I replied.

"Okay, just no more of what we saw earlier. I'm still just a ki"

"Wait, I don't get this." Ricky interrupted Trevor.

"You don't get what?" Connor said looking up at Ricky.

"How come this douche bag finally gets you and acts like a hero when me and Kian are sitting here are treated like the bad guys. When he's just as much at fault at this as we are."

"Well, in all due respect. I never hurt Connor." Jc defended himself.

"You never hurt Connor. Bull fucking shit. You know very well you hurt him." Kian joined in.

"What the fuck guys. Sure I've hurt him but never physically like you guys did."

"But you still hurt him. You dated someone just to hurt him. Admit it Justin. You fucking hurt him also!" Ricky said getting into Jc's face.

I decided to get up and push Ricky.

"Dude relax." I say trying to calm him down.

"Don't fucking say that to me you should love me and not this douche bag." Ricky says.

Just as Jc was about to say something Troye, Marcus, and Tyler all got up and pushed Ricky back while Trevor and Sam grabbed Kian. Marcus then let go and turned to us and said the most shocking thing.

"Jc, Connor go pack your bags. You gonna go to Brighton with me."

*le time skip four days still Connors point of view.

The first day we got to Brighton me and Jc slept. Today is a new day and we still haven't even heard from anybody from o2l while Tyler and Troye are flying out tomorrow.

'Helloooo." Marcus says. If this is how he's gonna wake up up every morning. We're gonna move out.

"Come in rise and shine. We've got things to do and people to see."

I cuddle into Jcs neck and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Go 'way 'cus." I mumble with the spun of sleep still in my voice.

"Fine I guess no Nutella or coffee for you." With that I shot up. I walked into the kitchen only to see familiar but strange faces.

Jc comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"Mmmm good morning babe"

"Justin. We got company."

"Huh" Jc then looks up and realizes that we have 7 pairs of eyes staring at us.

"Hey, guys don't worry they're cool with it. You y'all's probably forgot who these people are. Okay in order there's Alfie, Zoe, Joe, Caspar, Jim, Dan, and Phil."

"Hey, guys. Nice to actually met you guys."

Hey guys haley here. Sorry for the long wait and probably the shortest chapter alive. It's terrible I know but I just want you guys to know im back and it's summer break so I should be uploading a lot now.