Chapter 13

It feels like forever since I've updated. Don't worry though I'm back hopefully for a while so please enjoy these next two or three chapters somebody helped me with the idea.

~~~~~~~Jc's point of view~~~~~~~

It's been a few days since we've been staying with Marcus. It's been different but at least me and Connor don't have to deal with the drama back home.

Over these last few weeks it feels like Alfie has developed a crush on me. I mean here lately when we hang out he's all touchy-feely with me. And one time I swear I saw him looking at my butt. But oh well I'll never go for him I got my Connor.

"Hey, babe can you come here?" I asked Connor.

"Sure."

As Connor entered the kitchen Marcus came in right after. I hopped up on the counter with Connor standing in between my legs eating a apple.

"So guys, I got invited to a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go." Marcus says randomly.

"Ummm... sure I'm up for it you Jc?"

"Yeah, I'll go."

"Okay, we leave at 10." With that Marcus left. Connor turns around and I lick the apple dripping off of his cheek. I lean down and kiss him only to be interrupted by Alfie.

"Hey guys, you ready to party tonight?"

"Oh you're going also?"

"Duh. Oh and by the way drink are half price."

"Oh Alfie we don't drink." Connor says.

"I never said I was talking to you Connor."

"Anyway, Jc can't wait for the party." Alfie purred in my ear leaving. As soon as he left Connor gave me a look and I just shrugged.

~~~~~~Alfie's point of view~~~~~~

I will get Jc. I will make him mine. I could love him do much better then Connor can. I mean come on Connors weak and pathetic Jc needs a real man and tonight at the party I will make him mine. I even have the perfect plan.

~~~~~~Zoe's point of view~~~~~~~

I see the way Alfie's giving Jc goggly eyes. I know he wants him. But you know I've got a plan of my own to make Alfie jealous.

~~~~~~~Tyler's point of view~~~~~

Here lately the pressure of Troye and his new album has been getting to us. We've been fighting a lot and that's why I've been traveling a lot lately. And I hate it maybe if I try to make him jealous.

~~~~~Troye's point of view~~~~~

I've been a little hard on Tyler lately so I'm gonna apologize to him tonight at the party.

I know it's short but trust me. It'll be worth it. Hopefully. The next chapter will be longer