Chapter One - Evolving Emotions

Narrators POV

          Lying in bed after losing her spell book along with Glossaryck to Ludo, Star begins to tear up. She wants to talk to Marco, but after realizing her true feelings for him she can't see him so soon without being hurt. She sobs louder and louder, when Marco over hears.

Marcos POV

          Ughhh, this is terrible. I can't stand listening to her cry. I'm not gonna be able to sleep until I know she's alright. I mean, I want to check on her, but I don't think I can handle seeing her right now. After kissing Jackie and seeing the blood moon, it reminded me of how I felt... or feel, I guess, for Star. Ahhh, I remember the blood moon ball. After I heard that voice say the moon of lovers, I wanted to catch her there soooo badly. After we went home and she was angry and said she wanted me as a friend... I was crushed. I tried to get over her and made Jackie my main focus, but after we went out tonight, I don't think it's helping me get over Star. Maybe I'm making the wrong choice, maybe I should check on her.

Narrarors POV

          Marco couldn't help himself anymore. His thoughts were jumbled but his heart kept screaming at him to check on Star. He jumped up out of bed and made his way to Stars room and knocked on her door. Star hears Marco knocking at her door. She gasps, dropping her wand on the floor as she turns to the door. "Star... Are you okay, I can hear crying and I just want to make sure you'll be okay." Star, not being to able to handle the sound of his voice, instinctively grabs dimensional scissors and opens a portal before Marco has time to enter her room. By the time he does, he sees the Portal Star entered begun to close. Shocked, Scared, and Confused, Marco yells, "STAR!" He runs as fast as he can to try to catch her. The portal is about to close as Marco dives to try to reach it in time. He closes his eyes in the air. Marco hits the floor, and opens his eyes only to see the floor of Star's bedroom. "Star..." Marco says in depressed, weary voice.

          He glances up, surprised, finding Star's wand next to her bed. Marco jumps back, even more terrified than before. "What do I do? I mean, I have to find Star, but I don't know where she went." Marco thinks to himself. Marco sits and thinks to himself. As he is trying to figure out what to do, he decides to go and pick up the wand. As his hand touches the wand, Marco sees a vision. He levitates off the ground and his eyes begin to glow a vibrant purple. Marco see's Star, at the graveyard... With the book. "Wha... What is she doing?"  Marco thinks to himself as he watches Star flip through the spell book. He sees Star stop at a page. He reads "The All Seeing Eye". Marcos eyes widen as he see's Star chanting the spell. When she finishes, Marco sees himself and Jackie skateboarding. Marco is baffled at what he is seeing, and refuse to believe it is real. Marco really denies it when he watches Star knock him and Jackie off of the board. Marco falls back to the ground and the purple in his eyes slowly fades away. He looks at the wand, and can only think to try the spell he heard Star chant in his vision. He is still in disbelief about what he saw, but if this spell works, than he will drop all of his doubts about what he saw. As he is about to try the spell, his phone rings. He looks at his phone and see's Jackies name. He ignores it, and puts his phone on Stars bed. Marco then begins...

I summon the all seeing eye,

To tear a whole into the sky,

Reveal to me that which is hidden,

Unveil to me what is forbidden.

         The Wand shakes with great power, while Marco struggles to hold it. He gets a hold of things and the wand rips a hole in front of Marco and reveals where Star went. Star is walking towards her parents castle in Mewni. Marco is concerned, assuming that she is going to return to Mewni for good. "Star...?" Marco whispers. Star stops walking, and tilts her head to side, sensing that someone is watching her. "I know your watching..." Star says. "Marco, I have to take some time to myself, I will be home tomorrow, just try to get some sleep and I'll see you tomorrow." Marco gets an upsetting look on his face, "Star, what do yo..." Marco is cut off by Star destroying the spell. "Star why are you doing this! Why are you running?" Star replies, "You wouldn't understand Marco, I'm sorry." The opening slams closed and the wand flies out of Marcos hand. Marco Slams back on the ground as the portal closes. "I think I do." Marco says before covering his eyes and thinks about if Star will be back tomorrow or not.