Chapter 3 - Times are Tough

SURPRISE! Hey Guys! Decided to release this part now as tomorrow is Easter Sunday. Also, Just quickly wanted to apologize for any typos there might be in any of the stories. I do a quick proof read of the chapters once I finish, but I'm sure you can understand that sometimes things just slip through.

          Marco stayed up all night thinking about what he saw. He was hoping that it wasn't real, but every other vision was. Would he really have to choose between Star and Jackie? We're the lives of two people really in the palm of his hands? His head was spinning thinking about this. To make matters worse, it was time to get to school. He wouldn't have even noticed if Star hadn't come in his room to wake him. She assumed he slept in, but he didn't tell her the truth. Marco told Star that he had just slept in. Marco rushed to get ready for school, as he didn't have very much time.

          Star waited on the couch for Marco to get ready. While she was waiting, she started thinking about what she saw the other day. She wondered if she would really turn evil like she did in her dream, or vision, or whatever it was. Star was starting to scare herself until Marco ran down stairs and told her they had to go before they were late. Star told him to calm down.

"Marco relaaaaax, we could just get their the old fashioned way. With Magic!"

"Star, you gotta start doing things without magic." Marco said, encouraging Star to try to put more effort in to things.

"But why would I do that when I could just use Magic?"

"I don't know, you could start doing things the hard way? Ya know, Earth girl style."

"Ohhhh, you're right Marco! I guess I could act more like and Earth girl. But I use magic for everything." Star said.

Marco sighed and replied with, "Yeah, but you didn't have magic before, just try not to rely on it for everything."

"I guess it couldn't hurt to give it a try..." Star decided to try doing things a more generic, Earth way instead of what she is more comfortable with. She started by trying to get to school without magic, just like Marco said.

"Good, it'll be a new you!" Marco said, proud that she was willing to try something new instead of staying in her comfort zone.

"Well c'mon, we better hurry if we're gonna get their Earth style." Star was excited to try things like an ordinary Earth girl. Ever since she got her wand, she hasn't tried very hard to do anything without it. Now that she is trying to avoid using it as much, she is a little scared, but excited nonetheless.

           They ran to school, as they missed the bus. By the time they got their, first block had already started. They both got to class as soon as possible.

          Later that day, Star see's Marco talking to Jackie. She is jealous, but doesn't want to interrupt their conversation, that would be rude. Instead, she ignores them and continues walking to class. Meanwhile, Marco and Jackie are planning on going on a date over the weekend, Saturday Night. They decide to go to a nice  restaurant Jackie ran into the other day.

           After school, at home, Star get a call from her mother. "Hello?" Star says answering the phone.

"Ahh hello dear." Moon says.

"Soooo what's up?"

"Well Star, your father is having a get together for his birthday in ages days and..." Moon is interrupted.

"Ooooo PARTAYY! Woo! When is it?! When is it?! When is it?!" Star says extremely excited.

"I believe it is on Saturday. I expect you to be on your best behavior and remember, you must act like the queen in training you are." Moon says sternly.