Chapter 10 - Trust your Heart

Unbelievable...

We are halfway through the story already, that is just crazy for me. To know that this story is starting to spread around now is a great feeling, and I'm glad that people are enjoying my story. I decided to post a few hours earlier than usual just this one time because we are halfway through the book, so only 10 weeks left. Hope you guys enjoy!

Moon's PoV

I can't believe what i'm seeing. There has to be a mistake here. I jump away from the glass. "No, no you aren't my mom! You can't be my mom! Glossaryk told me that you w..." She interrupts me. "Moon, I know what Glossaryk told you. He told you that i was one of your ancestor's, but that's only because he didn't want you thinking your mom was an evil Queen." I still don't believe her, or even understand what's happening. "Then why are you telling me this? Why do you want me to know who you really are?" She looks down, almost as if she's upset. "I thought if I told you, the truth, maybe you would listen to me... I'm not a monster, I'm not evil. I want everyone to be able to live in harmony. Monster's have been overthrown and known as outcast's for centuries because of the Mewman's greed and shallow mind's. I want us to make things right." I don't know what to think. "We only exiled the monster's because they attacked the Mewman's..." She opens my cell. i could run, right now! But i don't want to... "The monster's felt threatened. What if somebody told you that you couldn't live in your homeland." Eclipsa reaches out her hand. "I don't want us to fight..."

Star's PoV

Somehow, when me and Marco go through the portal, we see the Kingdom, but it looks like it is doing okay. Things definitely look different. A little more... chaotic. "I don't know what to make of this Marco..." I look at him for the answer to my problems. "Neither do I... Let's just go." We walk towards the kingdom. As we enter,everything seems pretty calm. "Who's running this place, because it looks like everyone is holding it together." Marco says. "I have no idea, but let's go to the castle and find out."

It wasn't too long before we reached my families castle. There are more guards than usual however. They immediately let me and Marco through. "Marco, I have a... weird feeling about all of this." He looks around. "Yea, me too." We enter the throne room and I can't believe who I see. "Dad?! What are you doing here." He see's me, and smiles. "Star! It's so good to see you my dear!" Marco get's confused. "Wait, how are you here right now? I saw you get... well... killed!" He get's upset. "I don't really know what happened if I'm honest. One minute, I'm talking to your mother and the next I'm lying on the floor! When i got up, so did the rest of the guards and your mom was gone!" My mom! "Where is she? Do you have any leads on her whereabouts?" My dad is disappointed. "Unfortunately, nothing yet. But trust me, we have a search squad out there right now! It would be great if you two could stay and help out around here!" Of course I'm willing too, but Marco is a little unsure. He looks at me. "It's your call..." It's an easy decision for me. "Well, we better go home and pack, we got some searching to do!"

Aero's PoV

Me and Toffee were catching up while Eclipsa talks to the prisoner. "So, how long have you been hunting the Butterflies?" Toffee looks at me. "Too long, but with Moon in our corner, we should have this taken care of in no time." What does he mean, in our corner? "Wait, Eclipsa turned her already?" Toffee looks over to the room they're in. "Not yet, but I have complete Faith she will take care of it." Finally, one of the soldiers comes with two sandwiches. "Ah, thank you." Toffee says. We start to eat. "So... What's the end game? I'm sure you're doing your own thing." Toffee smirks. "Not this time my friend, we're doing this by the book." I'm surprised. Toffee normally does his own thing...

 Marco's PoV

While packing, after I told my parents of course, Star kept talking about her father. I couldn't believe it either. "I thought you said you saw them die Marco?" she seemed a little annoyed. Did she think I was lying to her? "I told you 'I think', I didn't know what I saw exactly." She crosses her arms. "Well, what did you see?" I decided to tell her all about my vision. No detail too small. "So, everyone just... Disappeared?" It was really confusing. "Well... yea. As soon as that thing went off, everyone vanished if there were in it's sight. At least that's how I think it works." She didn't know what it was either. "Let's ask my dad..."