Taehyung's Life

Taehyung's Info

Taehyung's Info

Taehyung currently is 20 years old and stopped going college after 2 years. Taehyung is satisfied with his job as a dental hygienist. He worked on the side of the actual dentist and usually performed procedures such as x-rays, teeth cleaning, examinations, and other preventive dental care.

He lived in the same house for all 20 years of his life. Taehyung lives with his Mom, Dad, and his brother Seokjin. Their house was old but had meaning to the family. It was very oddly built but nobody really cared. Nobody ever cared except Taehyung.

Taehyung has been hearing weeping, screaming, and voices ever since he was 7 years old. It's the same voice everyday but he brushed it off after becoming a teenager because he was ashamed of complaining to everyone about his depressing "nightmares". He convinced himself into thinking he's just sleeping and all of it is a dream.

The "nightmares" last from 1-2 hours and sometimes more on the rarest occasion. Taehyung feels as if the sounds come from the floors. He is the only person that sleeps on the first floor. The rest of his family sleeps on the second floor. Nobody has ever slept downstairs besides him.

Taehyung can't help but sometimes think that the noises are real.
He wasn't wrong.

A/N Thank you for reading.