Hang

-One Year Later-

-One Year Later-

Jungkook was never to be found. They tried looking in the basement only to see blank rooms with blood. Nobody knew where Jungkook could've been. Jungkook was gone.
Taehyung was depressed. He never forgot about Jungkook.

Taehyung also knows that Jungkook is probably 19 years old now. Taehyung hasn't eaten well, hasn't slept well, and he just hasn't been really living at all. Taehyung got too attached to Jungkook and knew he should've listened to Jungkook the first time he saw him. Taehyung still hears the screams. He has just noticed all of those screams he's been hearing sounds like Jungkook. Taehyung never felt comfortable with not hearing from Jungkook besides his nonexistent screams.

Taehyung was still laying in bed thinking about all those times he should've spoiled Jungkook much more. Taehyung lays on the bed and stares at his full pill bottles on his drawer. Taehyung quickly grabs his bottle of antidepressants, sleeping pills, and pain killers. Taehyung can walk now after physical therapy. He believed if he could walk, he'd have a better chance of finding Jungkook. Sadly, it hasn't worked and now, Taehyung doesn't feel like living anymore. He takes the three bottles with him and makes his way to the restroom. He opened all the bottles and emptied them on the counter. Just as he took a hand full of pills and was about to take them, the door opened to a panicking Jin.

Jin quickly slapped his hand away from his mouth and hugged Taehyung.
"You're already a walking corpse, I don't think I could live if I knew you would die. Don't do that or else I'm going to have to stay with you at all times. I just made you food so eat, you haven't been eating well this whole year."

"I don't want to eat."

"Stop. Please listen to me. Let's go visit Namjoon. He wanted to see how you were doing. He's been studying psychology for the past year, he thinks he can help you."

Taehyung stared at Jin with a face of irritation.
"I know you're concerned but don't put me down with false hope. Yeah, Namjoon studied psychology but is he a wizard? Can he bring Jungkook back to me? Can he make me forget? Obviously the answer is no. He can't do any of that. Don't give me that false hope shit. I don't want any of it."

"Just come, listen to me. I am your older brother."
Jin gave a slight smile to Taehyung to make sure he knows everything will be alright.

"Ok. I'm sorry Jin."

-At Namjoon's-

"I found something."
Namjoon stared at Taehyung with seriousness glued to his aura.

"What is it?"
Jin asked while looking at Namjoon with curiosity.

"I was umm...in the woods."
Namjoon said with his voice kind of fading out.

"Wait, why were you in the woods?"
Jin asked.

"I umm...I have a friend that lives in the woods, he used to do drugs..."
Namjoon spoke while looking away.

"...you know what? Just go on with the story."
Taehyung finally spoke.

"Umm ok. Well yeah, I was in the woods. I was visiting my friend. He wasn't at his tent so I looked around and I found him sitting outside an abondoned large area. It looked pretty rusty but the place was locked. I wanted to check it out with you guys."

"Umm. Ok. I guess."

-In The Woods-

"Why are we here again?"
Jin asked sounding annoyed.

"To explore an abondoned area."

"Carry me, you dragged me here."
Jin told Namjoon with sass.
Namjoon knelt down for Jin to get on his back.

"Ok thanks Joonie."
Jin spoke to Namjoon with a sweet voice and acted like he totally did not just sass his boyfriend earlier.

They carried on with the walking until they made it to their destination. (See what I did there.)

Taehyung came up to the area to stare at the dirty window. Taehyung got a rock and threw it at the window to make an opening.

"Thanks Tae."
"Yup."

The inside was empty. Besides the guy in the middle of the room hanging from that noose.

"OH MY GAWD!"
Jin screamed and jumped on Namjoon.

Taehyung didn't scream but instead cut the rope with his pocket knife. Taehyung looked at the unknown male's face and his eyes burned due to his tears rushing to escape. Taehyung touched the man's face and started crying harder. This man wasn't unknown but he instead was the man Taehyung really started to love. Jungkook.

Taehyung held Jungkook close to himself and cried harder. Jungkook was gone.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. Don't worry it'll get better. Thank you for reading. Please comment. Thanks again.
<3

<3