Don't Doubt It

The seven of them already moved in to the new place

The seven of them already moved in to the new place. They all were in their shared rooms. Hoseok was with Yoonmin though. He likes to third-wheel. Jungkook just sat on the shared bed.
"Taetae."
Jungkook called out for his boyfriend who was currently in their shared restroom. Taehyung made his way out to the bedroom.
"Yes Jungkookie?"
Taehyung sat next to his boyfriend and softly pecked him on the lips. Jungkook instantly smiled but it faded after his previous thoughts drowned out his happiness.
"They are coming for us now. They all will attack and we can't do anything about it. Taetae, we are all going to die."
Jungkook started to shiver in Taehyung's embrace. Taehyung was confused but more so concerned.
"Who?"
Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheek and Jungkook sort of calmed down.
"Yoonji. Yoonji was a prostitute. She would hire men to do whatever she wants in trade of her body. Her men will kill us all. They might catch on to us. We are technically criminals as well so we can't call the police."
Jungkook started to tear. Taehyung held the boy tighter in fear of him falling apart.
"I'm sorry Taetae. You killed someone, you lost your parents, you got raped and it's all because of me."
Jungkook started to weep and he could hear Taehyung's deep chuckle.
"Jungkookie, don't be such a depressed drama queen. Yeah I got raped, my family's torn apart, and I'm a murderer but there was something my mom always told me."
Taehyung held Jungkook's cheek with his palm and rubbed his thumb against his soft skin. Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes with his glassy eyes that were on the verge of crying his face off.
"She told me that if you love someone, you'd do anything for them and might even risk your happiness and sanity. But you, you're worth it. I love you Jungkookie. I don't care about the past I'm just happy I have you to love."
Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's words and replied with little sniffles.
"I love you too Taetae."
Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips and they both smiled with their hearts racing.
"Now, tell me. How much men do you think Yoonji had?"
Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and thought for a moment.
"Ummm. Maybe 5-10? Maybe more?"
Jungkook's looked at Taehyung who was currently playing with his soft hair.
"Mm. It's alright. They won't find us. If they do, we can just run. Would they really care anyways? They can just find another prostitute. Men are like that."
Taehyung spoke in reassurance. Jungkook was convinced so his smile came back. They ended up falling asleep.

Inside Yoonmin's Room

Hoseok just left the room after getting tired of Yoonmin's bull shit. By bull shit I mean literal shit. They were talking about shit and how they either stepped in it or they've been shit on by a bird. Yoongi excused himself to the restroom while Jimin waited. Well...kind of waited. Jimin held his ear to the door to listen for snorting or some suspicious activity. He listened and heard absolute silence. Jimin got startled so he opened the door and saw Yoongi creating rows of the stuff to snort. Jimin already knew how to unlock doors from outside because of lessons with Namjoon. Jimin's stomach turned and he looked into Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi was frozen from being caught in the act again. Jimin's eyes started to water.
"Yoongi? Why? Couldn't I have helped?"
Jimin's voice was cracking and the lump in his throat got larger from trying to keep his tears back. Yoongi stood up and held Jimin's hands.
"No. It's not that. I'm sorry. I just can't stop now. Jimin, these are drugs and I may have an addiction. Don't think about it and rest while I just go ahead and snort my last bag."
Yoongi was now holding Jimin's shoulders. Jimin slowly shook his head and his tears ran down swiftly.
"Yoongi. Please, don't do this to me."
Jimin backed up into the counter and grabbed a pair of scissors. He held the sharp point towards his gut and held the scissors tightly. His tears were coming quicker and Yoongi's eyes started to water. Yoongi tried to pull the scissors away from him but failed due to Jimin's tight grip on it. Yoongi stopped trying to get the scissors and instead gently caressed Jimin's soft tear stained cheek. He brang his face closer and calmly whispered.
"Jiminie, don't do this. We can solve our problems together. I got you. Jiminie, I love you."
Yoongi confessed in whispers and kissed Jimin's cheek. Jimin started to cry harder and he dropped the scissors. Yoongi pulled Jimin into a hug and Jimin held tight onto Yoongi. Then there was Hoseok, sipping some juice while staring at the two in the bathroom. Nobody noticed him but Hoseok was clapping because his inside Yoonmin feels were just exploding.
"Oh my gawd. What the fuck?"
Namjoon quietly whispered to Jin and they both had confused as fuck facial expressions. The whole scene looked really weird to the couple. They ended up just walking away. They only saw the scene where Hoseok is clapping and slightly tearing at the pair hugging in the bathroom. They decided to go check on the younger ones and got a sight they didn't want to see.

Taekook's POV

They both couldn't fall asleep so Jungkook started kissing Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung smiled and gave Jungkook a peck. Jungkook gave a peck. After two pecks, Taehyung implanted his lips onto Jungkook's for a longer time. Taehyung licked Jungkook's bottom lip for entrance which Jungkook allowed. Taehyung explored Jungkook's mouth with his tongue and they both loved the feeling. Taehyung then met with Jungkook's tongue and their mouths moved together in a perfect formation. Taehyung started to lick into Jungkook's mouth which Jungkook really enjoyed. Jungkook's hands made their way to Taehyung's soft hair and Taehyung kept his hands around Jungkook's waist. In the middle of their session, BAM! The door was slammed open and their stood a shook as fuck Namjoon and Jin. Taekook didn't notice them till seconds later and they both pulled away looking embarrassed and shocked.
"Kim Taehyung! You have some explaining to do! Not that I mind what was just going on over here."
Jin yelled his first sentences but added a wink with his last sentence. Namjoon looked at Jin and tilted his head.
"You don't know what's going on Jinnie? It's actually pretty obvious. Taehyung and Jungkook were making out because they've been secretly dating without any of us knowing. I thought it was pretty obvious. We have 10 bedrooms! Why would they choose to share one?! Because they are a thing. Was I right?"
Namjoon looked at the couple who nodded their heads in slight embarrassment. Jin sighed and walked away with Namjoon. Jin's Taekook feels were bursting. While everybody went back to sleep, they heard a loud knock.

A/N
Sorry for the late update. I'm still sick and I have a lot of school work to catch up on. There will be no smut. I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading this, I really appreciate it. It really makes me happy. Thanks again.
<3

<3