New People

"Guys, introduce yourselves

"Guys, introduce yourselves."
Namjoon spoke with a bright tone to match the brightness of the new morning sun.

From what Jungkook and Taehyung saw, there were 3 unknown people in the living room. The first boy was in the middle of the living room, he oddly looked like a handsome ray of sunshine and kind of like an angel. He wouldn't stop running in circles and just singing to random songs nobody really knows. There was the second boy, he had adorable cheeks and was quite small. Said boy was watching boy number three sleep. Boy number three was pale and had small thin lady legs. Said boy was sleeping while constantly shifting around on the small soft sofa.

Everybody in the living room stopped what they were doing except number three, he was still sleeping. Number one stared at the unknown duo in slight confusion as well as new found happiness.

"Hello! I'm Hoseok! Nice to meet you!"
Hoseok's confused expression slipped as he spoke with a pleasant tone that was addictive to listen to.

Boy 2 sat up from his spot and smiled widely that followed by with adorable eye crescents that anybody could easily fall for.
"Hi! I'm Jimin. Glad to see you."
Jimin was softspoken but he also shared a big smile while speaking.
"Wake up sleepyhead."
Jimin spoke to sleeping guy number 3. Sleeping guy didn't wake up but instead groaned and faced the opposite side of Jimin.

"Eh. Sorry, this is Yoongi. He sleeps...a lot."
Jimin spoke with a shy smile.

"Oh that's ok. Hello. I'm Jungkook."
Jungkook spoke with a dull tone while playing with Taehyung's hair.

"Hi. I'm Taehyung."
Taehyung's tone was dull and gloomy. Jungkook noticed his tone and started tickling Taehyung's ear and neck.

Taehyung leaned into the touch because he like the feeling of Jungkook's soft warm fingers. Jungkook took note of this and kept touching his necks and ears.

"...guys who's that in the window?"

"Oh my gawd what dafuq?! I can't even see it clearly! It's like a shadow!"

"Oh my gawd it's knocking on the window!!!!"

"Close the blinds!!!"

"Guys we need to call the police! We shouldn't deal with this creep."
Hoseok exclaimed with his hands in the air.

Then, everybody heard something. It was distant but noticeable. The heard glass smashing, footsteps, and doors closing.

"Namjoon what do we do?!"

"I dunno. Lets see where it went. But of course we gotta bring something to defend ourselves."

Taehyung and Jungkook stayed in the living room with Yoongi while Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon went to check out the sounds.

They really didn't want to kill anybody so they had food on them to throw at the trespasser. They walked up the stairs to see the light in the bathroom on and the door closed. They heard another noise.

Flush!

They also heard the water go off. Until, it happened, the door opened! They all at the same time started throwing random food at the trespasser.

"Oh my gawd! My pink sweater!!! Y'all better buy me a new one!"

"What the fuck? Oh god. Babe, sorry we thought you were a trespasser."
Namjoon said with an apologetic tone.

"Jinnie, why'd you go through the window?"
Jimin asked looking confused.

"Some bitch stole my phone and I lost my keys."
Jin said with a sad face.

"Aww it's ok Jinnie. Lets go watch a movie."

"Ok."

A/N Srry boring ass chapter. Interesting next time. I got testing so updates be late af. Thank you.
<3

<3

Btw could y'all pls comment. I'm desperate.
Thank you.
<3