A/N Please Read

Ok. Hi. First off, small message, thank you so much for the reads and votes. Thank you. But that's not what this note was for. I've reread this story and just noticed my terrible mistake which I'm genuinely sorry for.

Ok.
I'm very sorry for this.
I understand I can't just stuff rape in a story. And I'm so so sorry for that. I didn't mean to trigger anyone and I didn't mean to present rape as a small problem, because it's not. What I did was very stupid and selfish and I can't express how sorry I am.

Rape is a very serious subject and I'm so sorry for placing it in this story. I'm so sorry if I've hit a sensitive topic towards anyone.

As an apology, I'd like to ask if anyone would like me to unpublish/delete or edit this story so it does not exist, has a more sensitive approach onto the subject, or just take out the whole part that includes rape.

If anyone requests that I do any of the following, I 100% understand and will follow the request.

I am genuinely sorry and I will not make the same mistakes in the future.

Please comment under the following to make a request.

Unpublish

Delete

Edit

Thank you for reading this note and I'm genuinely sorry.

My sincerest apologies to everyone.

Stay safe and take care.
Have a good day.
Bye.