Basement Boy

Taehyung didn't know what to do with the boy on his bed

Taehyung didn't know what to do with the boy on his bed. He was thinking about waking up the boy or calling the cops. He decided to do neither and just prepare food for the starving boy. Taehyung knew he can't feed him too much because he needs to go easy on the boys stomach. He decided to cut some fruit.

Taehyung finished cutting the fruit so he took it to the bedroom. The boy was still sleeping. Taehyung decided to wake him up.
"Wake up sleepyhead."
Taehyung spoke softly and made sure to sound as kind as possible because the boy looked so fragile that he could break by the slightest touch. After a few moments of talking to thin air, he softly rubbed his forearm to help him wake up. The boy woke up at a slow pace.

"Finally you're awake. What's your name basement boy?"

"Mother told Jungkook that a useless boy doesn't deserve a name."

"Well shizzle nuggets, thats just depressing. Is Jungkook your name? I won't tell your mom anything."

"Mother said not to tell anybody Jungkook's name because Jungkook never should've had one."

"So you're name is Jungkook."

"Mother told Jungkook not to say his name out loud. It's hard for Jungkook to stop saying Jungkook's name or else Jungkook will forget Jungkook's name. Jungkook will accept his punishments because mother said useless boys deserve their punishments."

" Jungkookie, you aren't going to get any punishment. My name is Taehyung. You are allowed to say your name out loud without punishment. How long have you been down there?"

"Jungkook has stayed down there for a long time."

"Hmm. Ok. Why do you look beaten?"

"Mother told Jungkook not to say."

"Jungkookie you can trust me. I'm only trying to help."

"Ok. Mother told Jungkook that useless boys don't deserve to stay healthy."

"Where's this mother of yours?"

"Mother stays in the other room."

"How, when, and what do you eat?"

"Mother brings Jungkook a slice of bread once a week."

"Is that all you eat?!"

"Mother says useless boys don't deserve to eat well."

"Oh shizzle nuggets. Eat some fruit. Aren't you hungry?"

"Mother says useless boys don't deserve to feel anything."

"I'm not mother, I'm Taehyung and I'm telling you to eat the fruit or else you're going to die."

"Mother told Jungkook that useless boys deserve to die. Mother also told Jungkook she will not care if Jungkook dies.

Taehyung grabbed the fork and slowly made it to Jungkook's mouth.

"Jungkookie, here comes the airplane. Vroom!"
Jungkook opened his mouth and chewed his food slowly and shook his head while swallowing.

"Jungkook is full."

"Ok Jungkookie. Do you want to bathe? You don't look really clean."

"Jungkook doesn't remember how to bathe. Mother told Jungkook useless boys don't deserve to stay clean."

"I'll help you bathe just sit here."

"Jungkook will just sit here. Mother told Jungkook that useless boys need to obey whatever everybody else says."

Taehyung ran to his bathroom and turned on the water for Jungkook's bath. He put some bubbles and bath soaps inside the water. Taehyung finished preparing Jungkook's bath and went to his room to help Jungkook to the restroom.

"Hey Jungkookie, your bath is done."

"Jungkook thanks you."

"No problem Jungkook."

Taehyung went out of the restroom in order for Jungkook to take off his clothes and get in the tub.

"Jungkook is in the tub."
Taehyung goes back in the restroom and notices how cute Jungkook is once the water washes the dirt off his face.

"Jungkookie, you can live with me but I have to keep you a secret from my family." Taehyung spoke calmly to Jungkook while rubbing unicorn shampoo in Jungkook's hair. (A/N Taehyung only uses certain soap scents. Unicorn is one of them. Don't judge cause I already know you're judging. :D)

"Mother will get angry at me."
"I won't let her touch you."
"Jungkook knows that anything could happen. Jungkook knows that promises can be broken. Jungkook knows that Jungkook shouldn't trust people or else Jungkook will end up getting too attached and Jungkook's heart will ache."
"Well, if you put it in that way Jungkookie, you should get attached because sometimes it won't lead to heart aches. Besides you know what Jungkook doesn't know?"
"What does Jungkook not know?"
"Jungkook doesn't know that I will try to protect him."

Jungkook stays silent for the rest of his bath.

A/N How was it? Hope you enjoyed. Please look forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

That's cute

That's cute.
<3