Get Out

"Kids, who is this boy on Taehyung's lap?"

"Dad, it's your son."
Taehyung sounded serious so his tone would match this current mood and conversation.

"Taehyung, what are you talking about?"

"Dad, his name is Jeon Jungkook. He is your adopted son."
Jin suddenly joined this intense conversation that his father absolutely disliked.

"...did you try look for me? Have you ever wondered where I've been this whole time? Why didn't you try to listen to Taehyung when he said he heard things?"
Jungkook stared at his "dad" with a look of disapproval and anger. Jungkook was obviously mad for plenty of reasons.

"Get out. You remind me of your mother. Get out of my house and don't touch my children."
His dad stared firmly at Jungkook with eyes filled with undeserved authority.

"Of course I will dad! I will get out but don't you dare speak about my mom like that ever again! Her name doesn't need to be called by such a filthy mouth. You're lucky your kids didn't turn out like you."
Jungkook glared at his dad while walking out of the house.

"Kids, don't talk to him. I forbid you."

"...you're not my dad. Always wanna hear something. Ugly ass fucking..."
Namjoon decided to eliminate the uncomfortable silence.

Namjoon left the house after leaving Mr. Kim dumbfounded. Of course, Jin and Taehyung followed along.

They didn't have a hard time finding Jungkook. He was in front of the ice cream shop staring at the different flavors with hunger in his eyes.

Jin tapped Jungkook's shoulder to get his attention towards them.

"Oh hey guys, what's that cold looking stuff inside? It looks delicious but I don't even know what it is."
Jungkook left the trio dumbfounded because they thought Jungkook would still be mad.

"That's ice cream...have you never tried ice cream?"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook with confusion written all over his face.

"I would've eaten it but I've been living in your basement my whole life. There is a lot of foods I want to try."
Jungkook said while rolling his eyes playfully.

"Oh, right."
Taehyung smiled widely at Jungkook.

"I can buy you guys some ice cream."
Jin finally decided to stop listening to their cute conversation and actually help Jungkook with his hunger.