Don't Go Home

"Tae? You awake?"

"Tae? You awake?"

"...umm yeah. Where am I? What happened? Where's Jungkookie?"

"You're in the hospital. Don't move, you have to rest. Jungkookie is in the restroom."
That's when it hit Taehyung and he finally rethought what happened in the last 24 hours.

"Don't let him go to the restroom alone Jinnie. Don't let him go alone anywhere."
Taehyung had a worried expression on his face.

"He's alright. This is a hospital. Who would harass somebody in a hospital?"

"It can happen."

-After Taehyung Is Discharged-

Taehyung hasn't spoken with anybody after the conversation he had earlier that day. He needed to sort things out. He knew that it would take a long time to find his rapist because there was no evidence to help. Taehyung can't even remember what the man looked like.

"Jungkookie."
Jin spoke with softness in his voice although he knows that his brother is falling apart. Jin tried to stay strong to help support the family. Their parents aren't even aware of what happened to their son.

"Yes mommy?"
Jungkook spoke quietly with a hint of shakiness in his voice from not knowing what to do in this moment or how to help Taehyung.

"We're going to go home."
Jin sounded strong but still stressed at the same time. Jungkook had no idea how Jin kept his strength in this type of situation.

Jungkook took awhile to process Jin's words. Jungkook kept thinking and knew they couldn't.

"We can't go back, Mother will harm you and Taetae. She knows that you guys know about her. She will do her best to bring both of you down to your lowest emotional state and kill you when you're willing to die to make it look like suicide."

Jin didn't know who to turn to at this point. He just had to sort things out at the nearest restaurant.

"Ok Jungkookie. Thanks for telling me that. I will think of something at the restaurant."

-At The Restaurant-

Nobody ate. Everybody was too caught up in their thoughts that they had no interest to do so. They didn't want to get kicked out so Jin ordered black coffee. Jungkook ordered apple juice while Taehyung had water. Sadly, Taehyung was severely beat that he couldn't walk. It wasn't permanent but, Taehyung felt miserable mentally and physically.

Jin knew that their parents can't go back with the chance of the lady in the basement driving them to death. Jin decided to try and convince their parents to not go back home.