Try

Namjoon sighed in disappointment

Namjoon sighed in disappointment. He knew something like this was going on.
"Yoongs, why?"

Yoongi looked back at Namjoon and tilted his head. He then got a nosebleed and just wiped away the blood like nothing.
"What?"

"Yoongi! It's obvious!"
Namjoon yelled at the pale boy. Yoongi furrowed his brows in irritation and anger.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't even know what helps me and what does not! Do you know that feeling! I bet you don't! Without it, I can't even smile like a normal person! How do you expect me to just throw away that lifestyle!?"

All the yelling caught everyone off guard. No one but Namjoon had an idea of what was going on.
"What are you guys talking about?"
Hoseok spoke for everyone.

"Just shut the fuck up! I'll be back!"
With that said, Yoongi left the large tent to go outside. Namjoon sighed and looked downwards.
"Guys, don't bother Yoongs. He's back at it again."
Namjoon spoke with stress visible in his expression and voice. Jimin immediately knew what he was talking about due to the fact he was closest to Yoongi.

"Coke?"
Hoseok asked looking very confused. Namjoon and Jimin nodded while everyone frowned in the current mood of stress.
Yoongi came back after an hour or two. He just needed some time to relax.

"We will be moving you out. You can share a room with someone."
Jin did not want Yoongi to continue so he knew it'd be best for Yoongi to be watched by someone at all times.

"We can discuss this later. Let's go for sandwiches."
Taehyung spoke while he was still playing with Jungkook's hair. Jungkook was on the verge of going back to sleep. The boy didn't even know what drugs were. He was confused out of his mind but he didn't want to disrupt the serious conversation.

"Oh my gosh yes please."
Namjoon was hungry because talking about drugs is a tad draining.

-Buying Sandwiches-

Everybody already had their sandwiches but didn't feel like eating in the car. Everybody agreed on eating at the beach. Jungkook didn't really know what a beach was.

-At The Beach-

"We are at the beach!"
Jimin was excited.

"Bitch?"
Taehyung was confused.

"No, beach."

"Bitch."
Taehyung was still confused which made Jin mentally face palm.

Jungkook on the other hand was touching the sand in very weird ways. He would rub, tap, and he also oddly caressed the sand. It was weird. Jungkook kept walking towards the waves but once they came forward, Jungkook screamed and ran away from the waves. His actions made the others laugh.