Bodies In The Basement

The trio left to the Kim's house while the rest of them stayed in the hospital room

The trio left to the Kim's house while the rest of them stayed in the hospital room. Namjoon drove swiftly to the house knowing how anxious and nervous Jin currently was.
"What are they so worried about?"
Taehyung questioned after the trio left. He knew Mr. Kim wouldn't hurt his mom physically so he just couldn't grasp the possibilities.

"I thought it was pretty obvious."
Hoseok replied in sass. He knew the possibilities but didn't want to word them to Taehyung.

"What is it?"
Taehyung looked towards Hoseok who was awkwardly shifting in his seat after being asked that question.

"Ah, it's nothing. I'm pretty sure they're alright."
Hoseok looked down while speaking. He did not want to say anything about what could've happened and why everyone is so concerned with just their predictions.

Taehyung was not convinced but he didn't want to go against his words so he left it at that and only replied with a nod. Hoseok was relieved from his response. Their predictions were true.

"Oh no. Why?! Mom?! Why?! Oh god, no!"
Jin got on his knees and cried from the view of dead bodies in his basement. Jin cried loud and hard. His tears were a symbol of his grief and pure depression caused by his loss. Jin held his mom tight and questioned her thinking. He scrunched his nose in disgust from the smell of death. Death stinks really badly. Namjoon stayed by Jin's side and Yoongi stayed behind them covering his nose in disgust.

"Guys, we're going to have to bury them ourselves. We can't report this to the police."
Yoongi spoke in the middle of Jin's uncontrollable sobbing. Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"I have some body bags and a shovel in the car."
Namjoon spoke while Jin looked weirdly at him.
"Why do you have that stuff in the car?"
"Oh, no it's nothing. I thought I killed somebody so I bought like 4 body bags just in case."
Namjoon spoke reassuringly and Jin still looked at him oddly.

After the unusual talk of accidentally killing somebody but not really, the trio brang the body bags in. Yoongi carried Mrs. Kim while Namjoon carried Yoonji and Mr. Kim. Luckily, they weren't seen by anybody. Yoongi and Namjoon drove to the woods. Jin stayed at home trying to clean up the bloody mess. Mrs. Kim taught Jin how to clean up large messes because the two were basically best friends.

Namjoon and Yoongi did a good job of burying the bodies because Yoongi usually buried holes in the ground when he was bored. It may sound weird but he does live in the woods while snorting some coke. It's not that weird for a guy like Yoongi.

Once they were done burying holes, they went off to pick up Jin. The house was spotless and nobody would've known 3 people died in there.