Getting Caught

There was a loud knock on the door

Then yelling was heard.
Sirens alarmed.
Jin opened the door in a rush.
"Kim Seokjin?"
At the door stood a tall intimidating man. Namjoon came behind Jin and peeked put the door and immediately froze from knowing what was to come. Jin stayed expressionless and nodded to the questioning officer.
"Sir, you're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent."
There was no escaping. There were more officers in the back waiting for someone to try and make a run. Jin nodded and tears stung his eyes. He kissed Namjoon on the lips and allowed the officer to arrest him.
"I assume you're Kim Namjoon. You too as well. I hope your friends are inside the house with you."
The officer spoke again and Namjoon nodded and allowed the cuffs to cling on. The officer sent everyone out with their cuffs on. Nobody attempted to escape because they knew better. Hoseok was crying his face off knowing his mom would officially disown him. They were arrested for the murder of Yoonji and for the possession of drugs. They all were in on the murder so nobody resisted.

"The lady will rot in hell. I'm glad she had the chance to rot in my basement."
-Kim Taehyung
"Mother deserved to die. I'm fine as long as I have them with me."
-Jeon Jungkook

"I believe Taehyung had to kill the bitch. I'm the only one who snorted the coke. Why are they here with me?"
-Min Yoongi
"I give zero fucks. Kiss my ass."
-Park Jimin
"I'm sorry Mom and Dad. Please forgive me."
-Jung Hoseok

"Nobody did anything wrong. Don't expect me to think differently."
-Kim Seokjin
"Everything happens for a reason. I can't wait to see what the future has provided me with."
-Kim Namjoon

All seven of them made their ways to prison. Taehyung and Yoongi received the most years. The story started all because of little basement boy. No regrets.

A/N
Finished! I'm sorry, I had to send them to prison because in reality, they wouldn't just brush it off. Sorry if you didn't like it. I can make a sequel of them in prison if you like. Please comment if you want a sequel and explanation chapter. Both? None? One or the other? Please comment. I hope you enjoyed the book. Thank you so much for reading! I really love seeing the views and comments. I'm sorry this was a short chapter. Thanks again. Take care. Stay safe.
<3

<3