Tease

For years, Gaston offered you his heart and hand, but you would respectfully decline his wish. You liked Gaston and all, but you feared of settling. You didn't want to settle to early on in life. You were young and ambitious. Plus, Gaston and you have been companions longer then before Gaston showed you signs of love. You also didn't want to see that kindled relationship be destroyed if things fell through. Gaston, on the other hand, knew he had you reeled in, it only just a matter of time. But since you and Gaston were still only friends, you were certainly not shy from the idea of messing with one another.

No sir, you and Gaston could be quite the troublemakers from time to time. Your mother will say that when the two of were together you would become very naughty children. Nevertheless though Gaston would all the same shower you compliments to win over your affection. You weren't giving into him quite yet. Your mother heavily opposed this move on your part.

Your mother would always say to you. "Ma chérie Gaston is not going to wait around forever for you. He is a man. A man only wants something when he wants it. Soon enough, it will be too late for you." You took what your mother said into much consideration. But you didn't have time to worry about it now, as you prepared finishing yourself getting ready for your night.

Gaston was picking you up for a evening at the tavern. Your mother recently sewed a new dress for you, and begged you to wear it. It couldn't have fitted and flattered any better. You couldn't say you hated the dress, you actually quite enjoyed wearing it very much. When Gaston was at the door, you bid your mother goodbye and told her that you wouldn't be out too late.

Once you stepped outside, Gaston whistled at you and acted as if his breath had been taken away. "Oh please, Gaston. We both know that you think you're more beautiful than I ever will be." You shrugged his reaction off, never truly taking anything Gaston too seriously. "That is not true, Y/N. I think we are the most gorgeous of all the village." Gaston bellowed cheerfully, opening the fence gate for you.

"You really think that?" You grinned widely. "I know, Y/N. I know." Gaston winked flirtatiously. "Stop it, Gaston. You're making me blush." You pushed him in the side, teasingly. You knew he meant all fun, but you also knew what he was really thinking. "Stop what?" Gaston questioned you, sounding mock and acting completely innocent.

"I see what you're doing." You squinted your eyes at him. "I have no idea what you are talking about, but come along I want us to have some real fun tonight." Gaston stopped and gave you his arm to interlink your arm so that he could escort you inside the tavern. "You're such a gentleman when you want to be, Gaston." You leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "I can be anything you want me to be, just say the words I am yours." He whispered huskily in your ear, causing goosebumps up and down your arms.

"Gaston! Y/N! Fancy seeing you here! The usual I suppose?" The tender behind the counter inquired the both of you. The whole village still doesn't understand why the two of you haven't already gotten married yet. There were a few that would gossip you were currently courting at the moment, but you would easily put that fire out, putting them in their places and tell them there was nothing between the two of you.

"Well, of course! And give the lady whatever she wants!" Gaston hit your rear end with a devilish smirk on his face. Gaston strutted off and disappeared to catch up with a few of his male colleagues. You sat yourself down on the bench with a few other woman whom you were acquainted with. "Y/N dare I ask how is it? You and Gaston?" Curiosity obviously has killed the cat. "Gaston and I are nothing more than friends. Whatever you hear about him and I, just disregard. It's a waste of breath." You dismissed their claims faster than blowing out a candle.

"Gaston doesn't seem to be wasting a breath over there. All he ever goes on about is you, Y/N. Learn to accept it already, be a real woman and just marry the man!" You picked away at your fingernails. No had the right to talk to you in that manner. You would be ready when you would be ready. Frankly, you didn't know how much of the village woman's bantering and bickering you could take.

It was becoming the utmost ridiculous. "I'll show you something you want to see. Prove you all wrong!" You slammed your napkin against the table. You stomped over to Gaston, you rubbed your hand against his jawline and leaned your head in and didn't waste anymore of your time. You smashed your lips onto his, forcing everyone inside that tavern to witness the magical kiss.

When you pulled away from him, you couldn't even meet his eyes afterwards. You couldn't have run out of the pub fast enough. You nearly tripped over your dress twice on your way out. The bar became deadly quiet. No one dared to make a sound. Gaston stood up instantly and watched you scatter in a hurry. He wondered what he had gotten into you. He ran after you giving you a couple of seconds of a head start.

"Y?N! Where are you going!?" Gaston spotted you carrying your shoes and walking slowly along the pebble road. You walked over to the fountain in the center of the village. The street was aglow with the street lamps and was empty, being late in the evening. You slumped down and had yourself a good cry. You were foolish was what you were. That's what you thought of yourself.

Gaston followed you and sat down beside you. "Y/N? What was that for back there?" Gaston bit the inside of his lip. He noticed your tears and brought his thumb up and gingerly wiped them away. "I allowed what those women say about me, the nerve they have to say it to my face. I...oh Gaston I am so sorry." You cried into his shoulder. Gaston sympathized you. He did enjoy that kiss back there, but he just knew that wasn't you.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I push you around too much and the women assume they can do." Gaston stroked your bare shoulder with his arm that was wrapped around yours. "Gaston, I'm weak. I'm naive and sensitive." You shook your head, putting yourself down. "No, no. Stop that talk right now." Gaston knelt down in front of you and gathered your hands into his.

"Y/N, we all do things we regret the instant we go through it. But I did not regret that kiss. Getting to the point though I want you to know Y/N that I love you for everything that you are." Gaston smiled shyly. "I have to admit Gaston. I didn't hate that kiss either." You laughed a little. "I guess I can't no longer deny I love you too Gaston." You bit down on your lower part of your lip.

You immediately stood and so did Gaston, and you hugged him. This time you looked up at Gaston after you pulled away from your hug. "May I kiss you again?" Gaston asked for your permission. "You don't even have to ask." With your consent, Gaston kissed you truly, passionate, and madly. Like he never kissed any woman before. Not trying to imply he's kissed multiple women. You were the only woman in his life, and that was the way Gaston intended on letting you know.

"Y/N, I have one more question for you." Gaston asked you as he offered you to walk you home, as you had your arms wrapped around each other. "What would that be, Gaston?" You smirked up at him. He stopped to face you.

"Will you take my hand in marriage and be my wife?"

The End!