Father's Daughter

Gaston has never been one to be ashamed to admit anything, and he especially liked to brag about having a family of his own someday. Alongside the woman he held dearest to his heart. So far you and him have just done that. Your first born son name's was Sebastien, he was twelve years old. Christopher, not too far behind, your second born son, was nine years old. Cecile, she was your first born daughter, and she had just celebrated her seventh birthday. A year after Cecile was born, you welcome your third son, who you named Henri, and he was six. And your youngest, was your second born daughter, Felicite who was already three years old. So you already had your hands full. That didn't stop from Gaston persisting of adding more children to your family, but you didn't know if you could handle a sixth child right now.

Time was flying, and all of your children were growing up before your very eyes. For God's sake, Sebastien was 12 years old! That was extremely difficult for you to wrap your mind around. Something new happened everyday that you would make you anticipate one day to the next curious to see what will happen. You liked to think you were a good mother to all of your children, and Gaston would constantly would remind you of that. And Gaston, was an exceptional father to your children. He was perfect father material. Gaston was probably the best thing to happen in your life, second to giving birth to your children.

And like you said before about something new happening everyday, well earlier this evening at supper, Cecile was more quiet than usual. Usually, she is on the edge of her seat, describing every last detail of her day, beginning to end. But not today. You made a face at Gaston to do something, from the end of the table. Gaston sat directly across from you and nodded his head. "So how was your day, lovie?" Gaston diverted his attention to Cecile, addressing her by one of her pet names.

"Oh fine I guess." She sighed, continuing to play around with her food. "Boys, why don't you excuse yourselves for a couple of moments to the hall, so papa and I can talk to Cecile." You said, hoping that she wasn't saying anything because her brothers were in there. And Felicite was laying down, she would eat later than the rest of you, and eat with just you and Gaston in the evening time. "Yes, mama." The boys stood up and exited the room. You raised gentlemen under your roof if you remembered.

"Is there something you want to tell us, Cecile?" You deeply encouraged to spit it out, the suspense was frankly killing you already on the inside, but you also grew a slight concern for your daughter. "Well...it's about this boy. He keeps messing with me and...I won't have it anymore." Cecile burst into tears at the table. Gaston and You immediately got to your feet and knelt down on either side of her and hugged her.

"What has he been doing to you?" Gaston asked, once Cecile calmed down enough to carry on with a normal conversation. "He bugs me every time I am in the village, if I'm picking daisies, singing a song, anything really he can find something to pick on me." She sniffled a little. "Has he ever put his hands on you?" Gaston inquired further, as he planned this boy's death for even breathing the same air as he daughter. "He's pushed me to the ground once or twice." Cecile recalled back a few days ago and to when he fist started picking on her. You saw a fire ignite in Gaston's eyes. "Thank you for telling us this, my darling. Papa and I will see to this at once. Why don't you go fetch your brothers and we'll finish dinner." You moved a strand of her brunette curl behind her ear as he nodded her head yes. 

"Now, Gaston before you say anything, no you and Lefou cannot hunt down and kill whoever this boy is." You stood and kissed your husband on the cheek and returned to your original seat. "I know, I know. Maybe we can have Sebastien go and teach him a lesson only if he witness this boy terrorizing Cecile." Gaston sighed, as he would much rather end the hellion, it would be for the best the other way.  "I will pull him aside before the night is out and give him a talking to." Gaston winked at you, which was most to your concern.