Love And Art Part 2

You arrived to Gaston's exquisite log cabin just outside the village. It must be nice. You mused to yourself, having a place of your own, not having to worry about anyone. "I couldn't but wondering you appear to be troubled?" Gaston raised an eyebrow, seeing your features, turn from joy to distaste very rapidly.

"Nothing is the matter. You needn't worry about little old me." You shrugged, brushed yourself off. Gaston still worried about you though. "That's the thing, mademoiselle. I haven't been able to stop thinking about since the moment we met today in the village. " Gaston whispered in a husky voice. Your faces were now only but a few inches apart.

"I feel the same exact way, Gaston." You gulped a little, swallowing your fear and seeking confinement in his dark pine tree green eyes. Things didn't get far between you, because Gaston's footman addresses the both of you and also cares to mention that dinner is being served. "I do apologize if I was, dare I say interrupting something." He added quickly.

"Not at all." Gaston chided himself and then taking your hand into his, lead you into the dining hall gracefully. Your cheeks were tickled pink, and not really knowing what to say, you didn't say anything at all. You took a seat at your chair, way across from Gaston. It was a lovely setup. Twas a romantic candlelight dinner for the both of you.

"To us, ma'cherie." Gaston winked, offering a toast between the both of you. You gladly drunk to that. "So, tell me about yourself. I'm sure you have heard all about me." Gaston chuckled lightly. "I like art. Very much. I live with my family, specifically my mother and three sisters. But there's not much to know about me. I'm not special I guess." You bit down on the inside of your lip. For what you said was true. You were nothing and always would be nothing.

Gaston could instantly sense the tone of insecurity, but all the same he watched a girl that deserved everything her very heart desired sitting before him. He knew in that moment he wanted to be that man for you. "My darling, Y/N. I do hate to be the one who tells you this, but that is not who you are. I am afraid to tell you that the madame I met in the town today, was confident, invigorating, and quite lively." Gaston smirked smugly.

"Oh please. But let's talk about something else other than myself." You brushed off his comments, even your heart raced a little with anticipation, you figured the just the thought of Gaston thinking of you that way made you swoon a little harder. Hours could have passed, and you and Gaston would both agree that you didn't spend enough time together.

But you had to return home eventually, and Gaston convinced you to bring you home in a horse drawn wagon he owned. It was one exciting ride. "Thank you so much for tonight, Gaston. It was like a dream." You gushed to him, thanking him what seemed the thousandth time or so. "When will I be able to see you again, though. I don't think I'll make it through the night." He sighed dramatically. You knew he was just trying to fool you.

"Why don't you come by my mother's shop tomorrow and I'll feed you this time." You suggested, feeling the same exact way. You had fallen quite deeply for Monsieur Gaston. "That sounds like a plan." Gaston licked his lips. You were going to soon approaching your house, and you weren't sure if you prepared to bear going your separate ways just yet. Gaston stopped where he find you at just a few hours earlier.

"How do you plan on getting back up there?" He wondered out loud, partially concerned for your sake. "I will figure a way." You winked at him, as you boarded off of his carriage carefully. "Are you sure you're not in need of my assistance?" Gaston sounding worried, called after you. "I think I will be alright." You tried to reassure him, but it sounded more like you were still trying to reassure yourself.