The Match.

Gaston scooped up your glass slipper, and watched you scurry into the night. He wished you didn't have to leave so soon. He rather enjoyed your company. Gaston swore to himself that he would found you, and propose to you. He would travel to every home in the villa if he had to, and have them try on the glass slipper that he clasped in his hands, and whomever it should fit, will be the one. Gaston sneaked back into the castle, going unseen which was rare. He quickly spotted Lefou in the sea of people. He excused numerous times before he could reach Lefou. "My Prince where on earth did you wonder off to? You are aware that this is your ball!" Lefou exclaimed, with big eyes. "The ball is officially over now. You are not going to believe this, Lefou. I met the most beautiful, loveliest, creature in the whole entire universe." Gaston declared with a blissful as he reminisced his memory of you. "Slow down, Prince! I will do as you ask, but who is this you speak of?" Lefou raised an eyebrow, suddenly intrigued.

"I can't remember her name for the life of me but I have something we will able to find her with!" Gaston persisted to Lefou. "I'm going to rest my faith that you know what you're doing." Lefou replied reluctantly. "Thank you, compatriot. Come, we will leave first thing in the morning and knock on every door in the village until I find her." Gaston clapped his shoulder, and skipped up the stairs, two at a time. Lefou was about to say something but he decided it would be better if he awkwardly cleared his throat at the bottom of the steps.

The first thing in the morning...

You cracked one of your eyes open and inhaled as you sat up. You weren't mad as the bells rang loudly. In fact, you were glad because you remembered that your night wasn't all just a dream. You pulled your glass shoe out from under your pillow, as a reminder. You couldn't sit back long though, you knew you needed to get to work and get your day started like life as usual. You returned your glass slipper back in its hiding spot, where no one would even think of looking. You couldn't get your mind off Gaston.

There was something sweet and almost kind, about him that you couldn't wipe the smile off your face at simply just the thought of him.

He was so...majestic and striking. You could close your eyes and see him and you together that garden, discussing various topics. You could almost say that you were in love with Gaston. And whether Gaston was in love with you, well you weren't sure of that. You've never been in love, and loved someone like Gaston. You didn't imagine it would happen so fast, in such a short amount of time. It was so unfathomable and overwhelming at the same time.

Oh, how you wished a moment could last forever. You couldn't dwell on it too much though. At least not now, anyway. You knew he Prince would be there waiting for you, in your dreams.

"Are you sure about this, sir?" Lefou hoisted himself on top of his horse, while the Prince did the same. "I am more than sure. I can feel it in my bones." Gaston grinned from ear to ear. Lefou has not seen Gaston this happy since before the King and Queen, Gaston's mother and father died. "Whatever you say. You are the Prince after all." Lefou said, swallowing his pride. "You are quite right, Lefou. But I am Prince who has found his Queen. The rightful Queen." Gaston purred. Lefou decided he was going to be happy that the Prince was happy. "Well, let's get going! We don't have time to waste!" Lefou exclaimed loudly. Gaston agreed and signaled horse. The two of them were off, as they journeyed into a day instore of uncertainties.

"So how was the ball last night?" You grimaced, shoving strands of your hair behind your ear. "We had a great time! Right girls?" Stepmother winked at Bianca and Celeste, gathering their attention. "Oh yes Mother!" They both exclaimed. "We had a great time without you!" Celeste cackled, causing Bianca and Stepmother to giggle. You didn't have anything to say to them after that. You politely excused yourself as more chores remained undone.