Seeing Double.

A/N: Italics are flashback. 

These days it wasn't as easy to get around, you waddled along your swollen feet everywhere you went. Plus, everywhere you went, your darling husband, Gaston accompanied you. Which you didn't mind most of the time, he was good to have around, but it was when he didn't leave you alone for a moment. It got extremely old rather quickly. Luckily, Lefou could manage to get him out of your house for a couple of hours daily, so you could have some time alone to yourself and attempt to get some rest.

Any day now, your doctor predicted, but he also added you that when the baby was ready to come out, it would make its appearance. But as the day was approaching, your doctor wanted you on strict bed rest, which meant Gaston had to remain at your side, tending to your every living need.

You knew he would take good care of you, but all the same Gaston wouldn't leave you alone for a second. You loved your husband dearly, but he refused to wrap his mind around the whole idea of personal space. This news made you want to give birth the baby even more. Gaston didn't mind; He seemed to enjoy this idea.

You on the other hand, weren't too excited. The last time you were put on strict bed rest was in the beginning of your pregnancy, which was nothing compared to now, nearly nine months later. Nine months ago, things were so much different. You remember the day you found out very distinctly, as it will remain a part of you for the rest of your days.

"Something is not right, Gaston. I think it might be best if you fetch a doctor.' You grunted, with his help guiding you back to your shared bed. "Anything for you, Y/N, but I am going to station Lefou in my place until I return with a doctor." Gaston got you settled and kissed the center of your forehead. Lefou has stayed with you the night before, after dinner.

"LEFOU! There has been an emergency!" Gaston busted into his room, and threw his clothes on his bed. Lefou jumped awake, just like the days in the war, but then he soon remembered the war was over. "What's the hurry, Gaston?" Lefou knitted his eyebrows together. "It's Y/N, she has fallen terribly ill and has requested a doctor. I need someone to watch over her. That would be you, my trusted companion." Gaston clapped his bare shoulder, and ordered one of the servants to grab his jacket and prepare his stallion.

Gaston rode into the village at a high-rated speed, calling for a doctor. "It's my wife, she's ill!" Gaston did this for a good while and just as he began to lose good faith, a man stepped up to the plate. "What are her symptoms good sir?" Gaston turned his horse around to the sound of the voice. "I believe she is running a small fever and became sick." Gaston told him. "Allow me to find my medical instruments and I will follow you back on my horse." The kind man winked at him.

"I will wait for you." Gaston nodded his head. And not a moment too soon. The sweet man hopped on his horse and the two of them gun hoed for your cabin just outside the main village. Gaston jumped off of his horse, giving it a chance to sip some water before the stable boys would take back. Gaston told the doctor to follow him right this way. He lead him into your bedroom where you remained this entire ordeal.

Lefou took a few steps back in the direction of the doorway where Gaston was. "How is she?" Gaston swallowed, readying himself for anything he might have to hear. "She was fine while you were way but I wonder it could be to come over so fast." Lefou said, expressing his most profound concern. "All in good time, Lefou. All in good time." Gaston licked his lips, and excused himself.

He made his way into your bedroom and returned to your bedside, just like he said he would. "Hello, my darling. How is she looking?" Gaston interlinked his hand with yours and lowered down and kissed, before addressing the doctor. "Well, your lady Y/N she has appeared to have suffered from morning sickness which is a key symptom of pregnancy." The doctor confirmed. "So you're saying that we, I am pregnant?" You smiled widely, and cut your eyes over to Gaston. "I am going to be a father!?" He breathed out, sounding very excited.