Gaston Imagine.

"Gaston! You gave me quite a fright!" You shrieked, as you slowed your breathing back down to normal. "My apologies. I didn't mean to scare my lady." He replied, bowing his head a little. "You are already forgiven. What are you even doing here?" You giggled a little, as he knelt down beside you.

You had been gathering flowers for the dinner banquet your family would be hosting. "I'm here to see you." He wriggled his eyebrows. "I don't what you would want to do with little old me." You shrugged, returning your focus to your duty.

"Oh you're saying that. I was hoping I could come to dinner." Gaston squeezed his lips together, creating a thin line. "You know you can't. Not yet anyway. Soon, my love." You were aware that Gaston wanted to announce your courtship, but you remained unsure of what the rest of your family would think.

You feared that they would take him away from you, and ban you from seeing him as you wish. They would casually remind you that you were too young, too naive, for him. For a man like Gaston. But he loved you and you loved him, and to you that was all that truly mattered.

You only wished you had his confidence, his stride, his stamina. You were meek, you certainly weren't one for chit chat, and innocent. But Gaston he understood you. He knew your likes and dislikes. He was rather fond of you. You have known each other practically all of your lives. At first, Gaston thought you of more as a little sister, but those feelings quickly changed with age.

You were each other's first love. You both never felt the way you did about each other than anybody before. Gaston nodded, of course he assumed that you were embarrassed of him.  You told him it was the opposite, he questioned you further by daring to say then what was it then. "Gaston I am afraid they will take you away from me! I love you! I love you too much for them to do that." You cut your eyes over to your basket, attempting to hide your teary eyes. 

"Oh ma Cherie. I did not intend to upset you. Please forgive me." He licked his lips and inched closer to you, and tried to place a hand on your shoulder. You flinched at his sudden movement but then allowed him to touch you nonetheless. "Now do you understand. I would never be embarrassed of you, Gaston. I hope you know that now." You sighed standing up and smoothing out your cloak and dress. 

"I do. So I guess I better get off now." He chuckled a little, and pointed over to the adjacent gate. "I guess so." You picked up your basket, filled with the sweetest and most beautiful bouquet of flowers. "There is something I have to do before I go." Gaston shut his eyes and breathed in through his nose. He leaned his head to the side, and without another word your lips connected. When they touched, the sensation was unimaginable. It was so surreal. Gaston had cupped his hand on your cheek, and you twirled your fingers around one of his loose curls. 

How does a moment last forever? 

The End!