Gaston Imagine

Imagine taking care of Gaston after he was shot by misfire hunting one day.  

"Y/N!" Lefou screamed on the top of his lungs. "Coming! I presume hunting went according to...GASTON!" When you reached the bottom of the stairs, you gasped at the horrible sight before you. Your husband being held up by two strong and burly men, and Lefou leading the way. Gaston appeared to have been severely injured. "What on earth happened?" You breathed, rushing up and caressing his cheek with your thumb, as he barely even acknowledged your presence by a moan. "I am afraid Gaston has been shot. Where should we take him madame?" One of the men bit down on his lower lip. 

"Right this way." It pained you to see him like this.  You jogged ahead of them and brought them inside a room on the first level. You ripped the duvet open and got everything ready for them to lay him down. One of the servants were in there dusting, and you ordered them to summon a doctor. "Did the bullet penetrate the back or is it still inside him?" You demanded answers for the sake of Gaston. "It's still inside him. He was shot in the ribs, but the blood was dark so it didn't hit an arteries." Lefou confirmed to you, taking in a deep breath. 

"The doctor is on his way!" The maid announced to everyone in the doorway. "Thank you, Mildred." You excused her, as you sat down on a stool facing the bed. You grabbed a hold of his hand and kissed it. "You're going to be alright, my darling. You're going to be just fine." You attempted to reassure him, as you tried to reassure yourself at the same time. 

To be Continued...