Chapter 21

Thank you guys so much for the amazing feedback on the last chapter. So many reads, votes and comments ... wow!

I hope you like this one just as much :) Let me know, down below xD

***

Katie’s POV

I was waking up from light kisses being softly placed on my bare shoulders and upper back. Rough hands caressed my skin gently, tracing down my spine until the light sheet covered me up. A tingling feeling spread from the spots he touched throughout my whole body. The dream I had turned from innocent to very naughty and just picturing his perfect body moving in sync with mine started to arouse me.

It was still unbelievable how Brian could make me feel even if I wasn’t awake. The slightest touch, the softest of breath and I was melting away; especially now that I was a month pregnant. I had turned from throwing up every hour to being extremely horny. But Brian didn’t fail to satisfy me, it was quite the opposite. It seemed like he was enjoying this phase very much himself.

As I stirred awake with a soft smile on my lips I felt his left arm snaking around my waist. He pulled me into his chest and I could feel his hard-on on my butt. Being the naughty pregnant girl I was I light rubbed myself on him making him moan. Trust me. That was better than any sound an alarm clock could ever make. I turned my head back and met his hot lips for a hungry kiss. His hand came between my legs, teasing me before he slipped his friend inside me from behind.

“Good morning, beautiful.” Brian whispered and planted small kisses on my shoulder after our morning sex.

“A very good morning, indeed.” I smiled satisfied as I turned around to kiss his lips again. “You are amazing, baby.” I smiled, looking at his morning face. His hair was a gorgeous mess and I couldn’t help but running my fingers through it. With a triumphant smirk Brian rolled on his back and put his left arm behind his head. I scooted closer and placed a leg over his waist while I put my head on his shoulder. I felt his fingertips tracing my side as mine traced his chest tattoo he got for Jimmy.

“I don’t want to go.” He sighed after a while. The guys were leaving this afternoon for a four weeks promo tour before the festival season would start and leave them traveling around the world for months.

“But you love the road, baby. And you love making those kids happy.” I said softly. I knew it was a fact and I wasn’t at all mad about it. I understood completely. Music was his life and I loved him for that.

“I love you more.” His arm pulled me closer and when I looked up I saw him smile before he kissed me softly. “I don’t want to leave you, now that you are pregnant. I don’t want to miss anything.”

“Aw baby, that’s so sweet.” I kissed him again. “Don’t worry. It’s only four weeks and Linds agreed to take pics of me every Sunday. I’ll send them to you.”

“I know, but it’s not the same.”

“Aw.” I cuddled to him but Brian suddenly pushed me back in the pillows. He kissed first my lips before travelling down to my tummy where he stopped. He drew invisible circles on my skin and kissed it gently. It was so heartwarming. I had never expected him to be so devoted towards our baby since I could still remember him telling me that he wasn’t sure of having kids at all. And now he was just growing as attached to it as I already was.

“I love you. Baby, I love you so much and our little peanut. So much.” He mumbled as he cuddled to my tummy. Smiling I ran my hand through his hair.

“Nothing will change, my love. Everything will be the same when you come back home to us.” I whispered, feeling like the luckiest and happiest person in the world.