Chapter 9: Eunah Makes a Comeback?

"Hey"

Rubbing the nape of his neck, the young father glanced over at Namjoon before tossing his keys on the coffee table. "Hey..." Jin didn't seem too drunk albeit, his movements were slightly more off than usual. The man was probably tipsy at best.

 The man was probably tipsy at best

That wasn't a good sign. "How was it?" Namjoon asked having rose to his feet. He watched curiously as Jin threw off his jacket. 

"It was okay, I guess. Hoseok had thought to put it upon himself to play matchmaker. He tried fixing me up with one of the female teachers. Although I can't say I was the life of the party...more of a buzzkill...." He glanced at the other male as he loosened his tie. "You told him...about what happened?"

Namjoon stood there, giving notice to Jin's agitation. "I did. Everyone, including myself were worried about you. You havent been acting like yourself at all lately..."

"I appreciate the concern but I didn't ask any of you to try to help me

"I appreciate the concern but I didn't ask any of you to try to help me.." He spat out with more venom.

He was upset. That was clear. The English teacher almost instantly thought of the poem he just wrote. If there was anything that could cheer the young father up. It was his poetry. He just knew it. "Look I know you aren't in high spirits right now but maybe if you just read th-"

"Namjoon! I don't want to read anything, alright?" Jin snapped. "I don't want to go out drinking. I don't want anything but for everyone to just leave me alone!" And with that he turned on his heels and stormed down the hall.

Okay. That was the last straw. Clenching his jaw, Namjoon followed after the other male and grabbed for his wrist, pulling him backwards. "Now you listen here! I feel sorry for what happened to you, I do! But that doesn't justify you acting like a complete asshole!" 

"Let go of me! What do you know?! " Jin struggled to pull away. "Ever since I came to this town nothing has gone right for me. And then to run into Soo Jung like that!"

 And then to run into Soo Jung like that!"